Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2008, 02:13 PM   #1
i am the best
Webkinz :)

hollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to behold

Default Unanswered: would you do this trade?

ok on another site, i am trading my red lava [yes, i finally have one]. now the big question is... what should i trade it for? a nutcracker or a blue dragster? i need your help ASAP!
hollistergirl475 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2008, 02:14 PM   #2
FireClan

Default Re: would you do this trade?

Well, I have never seen a blue dragster before...but I would keep teh read lava. It is not even an exclusive yet.
Old 05-31-2008, 02:16 PM   #3
i am the best

hollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to behold

yes, it was an exclusive waaaaay back in 2005-2006. but i really want the blue dragster and the nutcracker!
Old 05-31-2008, 02:18 PM   #4
FireClan

Oh, well then...Hmm...would you get 1 of them or both?
Old 05-31-2008, 02:18 PM   #5
believer

would you got both for the lava if so you should
Old 05-31-2008, 02:20 PM   #6
I have 3
Gift Guru

skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

Are you sure you want to trade a red lava outside of WI? If you are, then I personally would choose the nutcracker, but I love Christmas! Good luck either way!
skysierra is offline Female
Old 05-31-2008, 02:22 PM   #7
i am the best

no, i would only get one: either the blue dragster OR the nutcracker. but idk which one to choose...

---------- hollistergirl475 added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by skysierra
Are you sure you want to trade a red lava outside of WI? If you are, then I personally would choose the nutcracker, but I love Christmas! Good luck either way!
so you would choose the nutcracker? whichever item gets the most votes before 4:00pm will win, which means that will be the item i will trade for.

Last edited by hollistergirl475; 05-31-2008 at 02:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-31-2008, 02:22 PM   #8
FireClan

If I were you, I would take the blue dragster. The red lava will become exclusive in the near future.
Old 05-31-2008, 02:27 PM   #9
i am the best

ya, i like the blue dragster because your pet can actually use it, but then again, the nutcracker is even more rare.

---------- hollistergirl475 added 3 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

anyone? i really need help! =[

Last edited by hollistergirl475; 05-31-2008 at 02:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-31-2008, 02:28 PM   #10
Gift Guru

cftrox will become famous soon enough

I would get the Blue Dragster. Even though the Nut Cracker is Level 8 in ''Priceless'' it can have it's availability back any Christmas......less chances for the Blue Dragster since they can't just unretire exclusives! That way each year, [if you get the Dragster] the value will get higher. That's just my opinion-not yours. You may choose whichever item you would like. REMEMBER: to always have the other person send first, if this isn't on WI. It's really never safe out on the web,where people have the freedom of lying....I'm not accusing anyone, but not many people have these items. Hope this helps. ~Cftrox~
Closed