Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2008, 11:36 PM   #11
☮♥ & ♫
Gifted

toast177 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Would Webkinz plushies get stolen in a car?

thats where i have my bengal tiger,kangaroo,and raccoon, on the dash of my jeep. but when i hit the brakes hard they go flying off haha so iput them on the passenger side but i go the the beach in the morning to surf and i take the doors off and none of them have gotten stolen...i guess it kinda depends on what type of area u live in.
toast177 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2008, 12:17 AM   #12
Webkinz :)
RMan32 is an unknown quantity at this point

They will probably not get stolen, but one things for sure, its certainly NOT the SAFEST thing to put in your car! For one if you get into an accident I can just see 3 or 4 webbies hitting you at 55 MPH in the back of the head. Hmmm, try placing one in a batting cage ball pitcher and see how it feels hitting you at around 45 MPH. If you can survive this initial attack you may be okay with placing 2 or more at the same time and go for another try. If you can survive the impact of 3 webbies hitting you in the back of the head in the batting cage, then it would be safe to say, YES it would be acceptable to place unfastend objects behind your head in a moving vehicle. I think sometimes that people need to really STOP and think of what they are doing before they actually do it. the ONLY things that need to be in a car whilst in motion is A) YOU as you are the one driving and B) a safely restrained child and or adult. Lets really think about the silly things we do everyday, why would someone actually put webbies in the back window of their car. Its not the BRIGHTEST thing to do, I have a BETTER idea give me all your extra webbies with or without codes, and I will assure you that you and your child will be safe on our highways, and your webbies will have a great home in mine as well! Hope this bit of advice helps. RMan
Old 04-19-2008, 12:58 AM   #13
same+ilovesoccer642
Gift Guru

mistyheart101 has a spectacular aura about

prolly not if like normal... UNRETIRED UNSEASONAL AND IN STORES!!!!! Then yea
mistyheart101 is offline Female
Old 04-19-2008, 01:20 AM   #14
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by 1MamaWebkin
I was curious to see if anyone thinks that my Webkinz stuffed animals will get stolen if I place them in the back window of our car. I don't want to risk getting the car broken into and having them stolen, but we are running out of room, for animals are everywhere. I thought that some of them would look cute sitting on the ledge in the back window of the car and the kids can have them there to play with while we are driving. What do you guys think - would they get taken? All tags have been removed & locked up, but I am not sure if I should do this or not. Thanks for your feedback.
It's never really a good idea to leave anything in a car, because of theft.

Cars are broken into all the time for all different reasons; and yes, even a WEBKINZ without a tag is a good enough reason for someone to target a car--especially in a parking garage or a mall.

Also, the less in a car, the safer the passengers will be if there is an accident. Because things do go flying, and even a plush toy could be dangerous during an accident.

The best thing to do is leave the WEBKINZ in the trunk of your car, and get them out for the kids when you're all going to be driving around.

luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 04-19-2008, 05:12 AM   #15
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

YES THEY COULD. Trust me, a thief isn't going to stop and say "hmm. I wonder if they have tags or not, let me see." IF they see an opportunity they will go for it. Locking your car does NOT matter. A few years ago I had just returned from a trip to Florida. Instead of a normal purse I had a small duffel bag. We needed milk so I went to the convenience store up the street. Keep in mind I live in a Farming town, where the biggest crime is mailbox bashing and most people dont' even lock their doors at night. Rather than bring in the duffel bag, I grabbed some change from the console and ran in. I was gone maybe 2 minutes. I came out and in that short amount of time my window had been smashed and my duffel bag stolen. I didn't care about the credit cards or the cash, but I had my camera in there, metal jewerly I had taken off at the airport, and a bunch of sentimental things that can NEVER be replaced.
So if can deal with your webbies possibly being stolen and never seeing them again, then it mght be worth the gamble to leave them in your car. However if it would rip your heart out to see anything happen to them, do NOT leave them in your car!!!
Old 04-19-2008, 05:50 AM   #16
gjba is an unknown quantity at this point

Would not put them in the back car window. They will fade and look bad real fast.
Old 04-19-2008, 05:56 AM   #17
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

Well, I don't drive yet, but maybe you could get one one of those sun things where no one could look in? Maybe like a tinted window almost. Then no one can see them/fade the plushies. Just make sure it isn't retired, new with tags, a new one. People want them bad. =]
katiepup is offline Female
Old 04-19-2008, 06:05 AM   #18
Gifted

WebkinzLover7 is on a distinguished road

It Would Be Absoulety Fine But The Sun Might Fade Them
Old 04-19-2008, 06:07 AM   #19
Gifted

wekinzoman549 is on a distinguished road

Post Re: Would Webkinz plushies get stolen in a car?

View Post Originally Posted by luvwebbies
It's never really a good idea to leave anything in a car, because of theft.

Cars are broken into all the time for all different reasons; and yes, even a WEBKINZ without a tag is a good enough reason for someone to target a car--especially in a parking garage or a mall.

Also, the less in a car, the safer the passengers will be if there is an accident. Because things do go flying, and even a plush toy could be dangerous during an accident.

The best thing to do is leave the WEBKINZ in the trunk of your car, and get them out for the kids when you're all going to be driving around.

That is great advice!!!
Old 04-19-2008, 06:22 AM   #20
Abbykinz

OMG! When my car got robbed it only stole money and credit cards from my mom's wallet! 7 of my webkinz pluchies were in there! And so waz DS!
Closed