Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2008, 10:08 PM   #1
1MamaWebkin
Gift Guru

1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future

Default Unanswered: Would Webkinz plushies get stolen in a car?

I was curious to see if anyone thinks that my Webkinz stuffed animals will get stolen if I place them in the back window of our car. I don't want to risk getting the car broken into and having them stolen, but we are running out of room, for animals are everywhere. I thought that some of them would look cute sitting on the ledge in the back window of the car and the kids can have them there to play with while we are driving. What do you guys think - would they get taken? All tags have been removed & locked up, but I am not sure if I should do this or not. Thanks for your feedback.
1MamaWebkin is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2008, 10:09 PM   #2
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Would Webkinz plushies get stolen in a car?

I don't think they'd get stolen, if they're just the plushies, but to be safe only put out the ones that aren't new or retired. That is a cute idea, just try not to worry too much about them.
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2008, 10:09 PM   #3
I'm definetly
Gifted

soccerluver101 is a glorious beacon of lightsoccerluver101 is a glorious beacon of light

No, they probobly wouldn't be stolen. If they still had the tags, I can't gaurauntee that it would be safe. But under the circumstances, I'm sure it's a great Idea!
Old 04-18-2008, 10:11 PM   #4
1MamaWebkin
Gift Guru

1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future

Thanks for the quick replies. I think that I might put a couple in there & see how it goes. Have to make sure that it doesn't turn into a Webkinz mobile
1MamaWebkin is offline Female
Old 04-18-2008, 10:12 PM   #5
Gifted

BlackLab39 has disabled reputation

That is a really cute idea. As long as you remove the tags and you don't put any super rare pets (such as cheeky cats, love puppies, the orginal cheeky dogs etc.) then it should be fine.
Old 04-18-2008, 10:19 PM   #6
ent Away From Desk
Gifted

L6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of light

People do it all the time...even though in most states it is illegal to have things in your back window. YES...it sounds silly but most states consider it to be obsticales in the way of your field of vision. Also they can fly around the car if you are in an accident and cause injury.

Personally I think they will be ok as long as they don't have TAGS on them.
L6313 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2008, 10:54 PM   #7
shaeny
Gifted

shaenysmom will become famous soon enough

the only thing is that they will fade from being in the sun all the time
Old 04-18-2008, 10:56 PM   #8
Cleopatra

I don't think they'd get stolen if they don't have tags. Just to be safe you shouldn't put any retired pets in the window.

Cheers,

Cleopatra
Old 04-18-2008, 11:18 PM   #9
jade1922
Webkinz :)

jade1922 is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree. You should be safe. Noone wants them wo the tag! That's the best part!
Old 04-18-2008, 11:32 PM   #10
ebkinz are so
Gifted

pokkadotzz will become famous soon enough

It is a good idea...just remember to lock your car up when you are not in it...=]]
Closed