Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2010, 11:20 AM   #1
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Answered: Would this be allowed? *Mod or Admin Please*

Hey, hopefully a mod or admin will be able to answer a couple questions before I try to start one.

I was thinking about starting another club here on WI, but I had a couple questions:

First of all, it would be like a support group thing, would that be okay?
Second of all, I was originally thinking to making a 'Crohn's and Colitis Disease Support Group', but then I thought that I could open it to just teens with diseases in general, not just limited to Crohns or Colitis, so I was thinking of making it a 'Sick Teens' Club, but I wasn't sure if that'd be allowed since for one, it would reveal that some people are teenagers (or maybe I could do 'Young Adults'?), and second, I didn't know if that'd be allowed since it's kinda a group just for teens/Young Adults, but I suppose that pretty much anyone could join, it'd just be centered towards teens/YA's.

Thanks for helping!
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Jennielou
A club centered around an age group would be No. A club to discuss people's various diseases or ailments just opens up areas we don't need to go to. Sympathy for items, attention, etc. If people need support they can use the Prayers thread as suggested above, I think that would be best.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2010, 11:52 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

gigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant future

Default Re: Would this be allowed? *Mod or Admin Please*

Some people may not want to reveal they are sick.
gigglemeg is offline Female
Old 05-21-2010, 12:03 PM   #3
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by gigglemeg
Some people may not want to reveal they are sick.
Well first, if they wouldn't feel comfortable with it, they wouldn't have to.
It's not a place to make fun of or to judge, it'd just be a support group to offer support (and possibly prayers) to other people.
Old 05-21-2010, 12:09 PM   #4

watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness
watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness

That's sounds like a good idea.
watatatow is offline Female
Old 05-21-2010, 12:24 PM   #5
Sammy♥

Twee Fluffy is a splendid one to beholdTwee Fluffy is a splendid one to beholdTwee Fluffy is a splendid one to beholdTwee Fluffy is a splendid one to behold

They do have a Prayer Form that MissGnomie began, so I assume that something like that would be OK.
Twee Fluffy is offline Female
Old 05-21-2010, 12:26 PM   #6
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Twee Fluffy
They do have a Prayer Form that MissGnomie began, so I assume that something like that would be OK.
Yeah, I've been to the prayer form.
This would be a support group. You can talk about what you do that makes you feel better, or give others encouragement, talk about some of the struggles you go through, stuff like that, not just strictly prayers.
Old 05-21-2010, 12:28 PM   #7
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

I think it would be ok if you left it open to everyone. Because it's a big no no to even hint at your age.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 05-21-2010, 01:02 PM   #8

gigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant future

Please don't be offended by what I wrote. I think it's a good idea. For some people it's personal--that's all.

gigglemeg is offline Female
Old 05-21-2010, 01:05 PM   #9
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by gigglemeg
Please don't be offended by what I wrote. I think it's a good idea. For some people it's personal--that's all.

I wasn't offended, I was just saying that if they didn't feel comfortable that they wouldn't have to.
Also, some people may feel embarrassed so they might be afraid to join the group, but hopefully they would trust that nobody would make fun of them or be mean to them there.
Old 05-21-2010, 01:12 PM   #10
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

There is also a special needs thread already started by Electrabuzz1. Maybe you could post on that one?! It is a permanent thread under GENERAL DISCUSSION.

Last edited by NR1991; 05-21-2010 at 01:15 PM..
NR1991 is offline Female
Closed