Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2008, 04:21 PM   #61
Wildwood
Webkinz :)

Wildwood is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Word not allowed!

View Post Originally Posted by hcr129
I agree that Ganz has some work to do in fixing the problem. I however have the opposite problem as most of you. My 2 young sons picked a name for the rhino that seemed perfectly acceptable to them... a rhino has horns and my kids keep picking names for their pets by adding a "y" to everything. So I am sure you can guess what they named it... I didn't think it would be allowed so I didn't make a big deal. But sure enough that name is ok and now my kids talk about their rhino and I am embarrassed by the name. I have considered calling Ganz to see if they would allow me to change it.

Good luck to everyone trying to name their pets and rooms. Hopefully we will have a better balance of good words and bad words soon.
I see what you mean about horn... PLEASE call Ganz. They fixed my problem with naming my daughters dragon to Penelope. It only took 24 hrs too. I encourage you to make the call. It will be worth it to save the embarrassment.
Wildwood is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2008, 04:38 PM   #62
hayes00

View Post Originally Posted by Pearlz13
This is just great. I named my American Cocker Spaniel "Muffin" and Instead of saying "Muffin's Room" in my house I had to try "Muffin Room" and you know what I ended up naming it? Dogs Room! Because NOTHING would work! So now...if it doesn't work in my home, it won't work when I do the names!

I am sooooo email-ing ganz or something now!!!
Yeah I know I have a cat named fluffy I couldn't put fluffy sooo... I had to put fluffball and in the clubhouse you can't put the word feel like thats not a bad or mean word is it??
Old 08-21-2008, 05:03 PM   #63
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

i haven't had troubles with names so far but when i tried to organize my son's mansion by actually naming all the rooms I couldn't put Crocodile on his crocodiles room. The problem is the words they won't let you use being everyday common place words or even words in WW.
bflyangel is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 05:33 PM   #64
ho wants cupcakes?
Gifted

crashst is on a distinguished road

I'm glad you were able to get the name your daughter wanted!
You'd think with as many of us there are complaining, Ganz would have noticed the problem (from other phone calls and emails) and they would be taking a more active approach to fixing it.
crashst is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 05:50 PM   #65
Gifted

pianolover is just really nicepianolover is just really nice

Man, that just stinks...
pianolover is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 05:54 PM   #66
ebkinz addict! :)
Webkinz :)

ColliesRAwesome is a glorious beacon of lightColliesRAwesome is a glorious beacon of light

its weird that we cant say stuff like box in the clubhouse but all the time everyone is saying i love you and stuff. its really annoying
ColliesRAwesome is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 05:57 PM   #67
Nick loves me AND my
nick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of light

I was gonna name mine that too, but I changed it to Panelapee.
nick*is*so*cute is offline Female
Closed