Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2008, 01:38 PM   #51
cutiechloe2008
Webkinz :)

webkinz5678 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Word not allowed!

well for a start ganz IS annoying!!!!! :@

these are why these names and room names and words are not allowed.

DUmbo- dumb.
Buttons- first 4 letters
buttercup- first 4 letters
christmas- christ.
penelope- well, pene add another letter is kinda well.. ya know LOL :')
violet- DUNNo, maybe....violence, but,, how is that a real bad word?????
and one of the most annoying ones for rooms is LIVING ROOM!!!!
:@ grrrr, ganz, what would u call all of this stuff then. maybe live like i live at . but yeah.
and scruffy well you could say to someone u look scruffy, kinda mean.
and the rest, yeah, they r ALL aNNOYING..............

GANZ, ITS ABOUT TIME you GROW UP ASWELL, AND ADD SOME MORE WORDS TO THIS DICTIONARY, INSTEAD OF ALL THESE WORDS THAT R NOT INNAPROPIATE, EVEN A BABY WOULD THINK THEY R NOT INNAPROPITATE.

i was soooo annoyed when i couldnt name my elephant violet, so i named it dumbo, and i changed dumbos room to a different name my trading room, just to show someone, and then i changed it back to dumbos room. and.......... whattya know.. INNAPROPAIATE... :@
yeah, yeah, ur a dumbo, ur dumb, but they do that when u name ur pet, they let THAT go through.
SO GANZ, U BETTER FIX THINGS, ELSE PEOPLE will QUIT, AND SEE HOW U LIKE IT GANZ

---------- webkinz5678 added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

OH, AND HELMET, WELL, first 3 letters adding an l maybe......

Last edited by webkinz5678; 08-21-2008 at 01:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2008, 02:50 PM   #52
hcr129 is on a distinguished road

I agree that Ganz has some work to do in fixing the problem. I however have the opposite problem as most of you. My 2 young sons picked a name for the rhino that seemed perfectly acceptable to them... a rhino has horns and my kids keep picking names for their pets by adding a "y" to everything. So I am sure you can guess what they named it... I didn't think it would be allowed so I didn't make a big deal. But sure enough that name is ok and now my kids talk about their rhino and I am embarrassed by the name. I have considered calling Ganz to see if they would allow me to change it.

Good luck to everyone trying to name their pets and rooms. Hopefully we will have a better balance of good words and bad words soon.
hcr129 is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 02:54 PM   #53

csummergirl22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, I couldn't name my Husky Scooter, it had to be Skooter. Try calling Ganz: the number's are at the top of this Section: Somebody Help!

I Hope I Helped : )

Please help me everyone....it's the cell phone thread!
csummergirl22 is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 03:01 PM   #54
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

My daughter was making a movie, and she couldn't use the word sinking, so we re-worded the sentence to use sink instead. After all, it was a pirate movie and the ship was going down!

Yes, the restrictions are ridiculous. Absolutely no rhyme or reason. If we only knew the rules, we could play by them.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 08-21-2008, 03:10 PM   #55
dancing is for

disneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

trying to name my turtle Shelly, but nothing would work so I had to name her Chealsea, the most ryming word with Shelly.

---------- disneyfreak102 added 3 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz5678
well for a start ganz IS annoying!!!!! :@

these are why these names and room names and words are not allowed.

DUmbo- dumb.
Buttons- first 4 letters
buttercup- first 4 letters
christmas- christ.
penelope- well, pene add another letter is kinda well.. ya know LOL :')
violet- DUNNo, maybe....violence, but,, how is that a real bad word?????
and one of the most annoying ones for rooms is LIVING ROOM!!!!
:@ grrrr, ganz, what would u call all of this stuff then. maybe live like i live at . but yeah.
and scruffy well you could say to someone u look scruffy, kinda mean.
and the rest, yeah, they r ALL aNNOYING..............

GANZ, ITS ABOUT TIME you GROW UP ASWELL, AND ADD SOME MORE WORDS TO THIS DICTIONARY, INSTEAD OF ALL THESE WORDS THAT R NOT INNAPROPIATE, EVEN A BABY WOULD THINK THEY R NOT INNAPROPITATE.

i was soooo annoyed when i couldnt name my elephant violet, so i named it dumbo, and i changed dumbos room to a different name my trading room, just to show someone, and then i changed it back to dumbos room. and.......... whattya know.. INNAPROPAIATE... :@
yeah, yeah, ur a dumbo, ur dumb, but they do that when u name ur pet, they let THAT go through.
SO GANZ, U BETTER FIX THINGS, ELSE PEOPLE will QUIT, AND SEE HOW U LIKE IT GANZ

---------- webkinz5678 added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

OH, AND HELMET, WELL, first 3 letters adding an l maybe......
Actually I could name my living room living room. Myabe it is just with computers. I have seen people with the name penelope. On WEBKNZ!!!

Last edited by disneyfreak102; 08-21-2008 at 03:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-21-2008, 03:24 PM   #56
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

we have a dalmation named Violet. that name was after they deleted their dictionary.

a long time ago, i spoke with a technical manager due to problems with our account. i inquired about the room naming problem. they accidentally deleted the dictionary while trying to fix it (it was allowing too many words). then they decided that it was better this way. (some people log onto other people's accounts and leave threats via room names.) they were adding words daily but it appears that they have stopped doing that. EVENTUALLY, they will make it so you can submit a word for approval but don't hold your breath because they are not in a rush to fix it. as it was told to me, they have many other bigger problems to tackle (at that time, it was the kinzchat plus and tournament arena).
RedBear is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 03:27 PM   #57

mrs-nick-jonas is an unknown quantity at this point

yah that hasnt happened to me with the names but it has happened to me when i am naming the rooms! its just soooooo weird! i mean i cant even call a room Classroom! i mean thats just WAAAAAY over protective! alot of my names are dum but i mean a while ago you couldnt call a room "kitchen" or "bathroom"! im not sure if you can now but its just like i sayd b4 WAAAAAy to over protected!

Hopefully you'll get the name straightened out!♥ (its not the CoCo dragon bu**** close enough!♥)
mrs-nick-jonas is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 03:27 PM   #58

235649 is on a distinguished road

My Brother Tried To Name His Room Collie German Shepard, But it Wouldn't Let Him. So, He Ended Up Naming It Collie, Retired Dog.
235649 is offline Male
Old 08-21-2008, 04:08 PM   #59
Mellie298

mellie298 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, One of my younger cousins tried to name their blue hippo T.J. But for some odd reason that wasn't allowed either so she got pretty upset. She had to end up naming it TJay which is a very odd spelling if you ask me.
Old 08-21-2008, 04:19 PM   #60

Jayne will become famous soon enough

I had to name my Living Room...Loving Room...Living Room is a bad word....
Jayne is offline Female
Closed