Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2008, 02:37 PM   #21
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Word not allowed!

How about trying Penelope with a zero if you want to name another animal that name? Even though it might look weird.

I hate, though, that my room names can't say the names of the animals. I have to put the kinds of animals I have in the rooms, like "dog, snake, lizard", but even some of those I can't use. I can't use "googles".

View Post Originally Posted by gtownglitter
we can't name our egyptian room "Egyptian Room" or "Room of the Nile" or anything close to what it actually is. i think it's called Sandy Place right now which is stupid.
I named my Egyptian room "Egyptian". See if that works. Also try to capitalize some letters in room names. I know some people who have done that and it took. I'm talking about the second or third letter or something like that.
Polarity is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2008, 02:50 PM   #22
clownfish207
Webkinz :)

clownfish207 is an unknown quantity at this point

The whole room thing is stupid, especially when you have more than 10 webkinz and want to name the room Casper's Room (for example) and it won't let you. And for some reason, I tried changing my clydesdales room from TicTac's Room to something like TicTac's Modern Room and it said it wouldn't let me som i took away "modern" and it still wouldn't let me change it to TicTac's Room... so i just exited and everything was fine but its still annoying....

I have seen multiple Penelope's in the Clubhouse! You should try Penny and just say that's her nickname and her real name is Penelope.
clownfish207 is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 10:45 AM   #23
Wildwood

Wildwood is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Word not allowed-GREAT NEWS!!

View Post Originally Posted by Wildwood
I am soooo beyond frustrated with Ganz right now!!! We just got the mouse and the coco dragon. Mouse was adopted just fine, but Ganz REFUSES to allow my daughter to name her dragon Penelope. WILL SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW "PENELOPE" COULD BE A BAD/SUGGESTIVE WORD!!?? It just boggles the mind how Ganz comes up with their "words not allowed" list. Now they are applying it to names on the webkins? To quote Juno, "That's a big bucket of NO!" Oh, and to try and get a list of these words isn't an option either! Whatever they did to their thing during this mornings maintenance they made it worse. Any words of help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for letting a frustrated parent vent.
Well I have FANTASTIC NEWS REGARDING THIS PROBLEM!!! I called Ganz yesterday and this morning I got a return call from a tech. She went into the account and changed the Dinosaurs name from Shelly to Penelope!! My daughter is elated!! Pays to gribe now and then.
Wildwood is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 10:52 AM   #24
Gift Guru

Skydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to all

Sometimes it makes me SO mad! If you look at my map, you don't know where your are. Because I can't write pet names, or even normal room names. UGGHH!! >>>>:O

---------- Skydreamer added 1 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

Congrats! You should tell them that instead of a hundred people calling in for their animals changed, they should just re- think the whole thing. =]

Last edited by Skydreamer; 08-21-2008 at 10:52 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Skydreamer is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 10:53 AM   #25
Gift Trainee

Kiddydoc is an unknown quantity at this point

gtownglitter-I also had to just name the room "Egyptian". I wanted to start a second room of that theme also and the only thing I could get to work was "A Egyptian". I couldn't do Egyptian 1 and 2 or anything like that. It was pretty frustrating, but this at least helped a little so that I know for sure what the rooms are.

Hope this helps.
Old 08-21-2008, 11:03 AM   #26
amylh75 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am also frustrated by words not allowed either in naming rooms or kinz chat. It makes it hard to specify what you are looking for. I did notice a interesting name for a pet in the trade room last night and wondered how it made it through the censor. Ghetto Babies. How does that work? I can't say box or month and you can have a name like that?
Old 08-21-2008, 11:05 AM   #27
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

m00c0w is a jewel in the roughm00c0w is a jewel in the rough

I know, it is REALLY frustrating, even with rooms. I tried tons of words, trying to name my dalmation room. Finally, I came up with "Spot", and it let me keep that. I told my cousin about that, and she said, "Spot? There's nothing wrong with that. I have to name most of my rooms after my pet." But my dalmation's name isn't Spot, it's Dipstick. I thin it's strange they allowed me to name her that, but I'm not alllowed to name her room that!
m00c0w is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 11:13 AM   #28
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I have seen a LOT worse names than that in the clubhouse, too. They want people to be cautious about naming their rooms, yet their filter doesn't catch some of the VERY obscene names (so nasty, I can't even write them here). If it started at the ground and then went up, I could see that.
I think the name Penelope is not admissible because of the first 5 letters, it too closely resembles 'something else.'
I know, My friend named her cat Rochelle and because it has the 'word' in the middle, it was unacceptable.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 11:14 AM   #29
Jeninfla has a spectacular aura about

I was denied the word "chapel" and the name "Harold"...go figure.
Jeninfla is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 11:14 AM   #30
For Trades Only
Gifted

flowergirlesl is on a distinguished road

Ganz is really frustrating people over their "Not Allowed list of Words" They should really loosen up because this problem has been around for a while and there is still no solution to it besides working around it.
Closed