Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2009, 06:52 PM   #1
ebkinz fan
Webkinz :)

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

Arrow Answered: Woodland wonders and Magic mire questions

Well lately I haven't been getting anything in woodland wonders and the only good things I've gotten in magic mire since it started were a couple bramble circlets and the fairy top. At least in woodland wonders I got 4 figures and 1 silver key before. I have 0 virtual charms in the magic mire. I have 1 figurine and 1 charm unlocked.
My main question about woodland wonders is how many figurines do you have to buy for a "full unlock" because it says 1/9 figures on my account (I think) If I get 9 is everything unlocked or do I need to buy extras to get more keys or something? The reason I ask this is because I see people on the woodland wonders thread that say they have 40 figures! O.o If I am guessing right they all have to be different though and no stores in my area have that many figures/ ebay is Way too expensive- so I was just wondering if it is worth it to get 9 figures or not.
My other question is about the Magic mire. I have tried the candy path since the mire first opened since it is apparently the right path to get the first virtual charms you need. Well the prizes I previously mentioned were the only things I've gotten so far. I have 0 virtual charms and I've played the game 2 times a day or so since it opened. Now I am wondering if I should go on the flower path instead because the updated thread says that is a good path for all the first charms too. Anyone have experience with this? I just find it perplexing that I have not gotten a single virtual charm with the one charm I bought when I compare it to fairy falls where I have 4 virtual charms already in about the same amount of time and with one charm.
Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.
Shandree is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by a72b75c77
Woodland Wonders has 9 prize levels. 10 figures in your account brings you to the first uncommon level and unlocks all the keys, but it takes away to collect enough to open a door. On my account with 10 figures I have unlocked the silver door and found mushroom hats, forest pants, forest boots and wand sparkle trees. 40 figures unlocks all the prize levels, but it still takes awhile to get the good stuff. I personally have 100 figures in my main account. I unlocked the silver door twice, gold door once and am one key away from unlocking the green door. I often find the rare, uncommon and common prizes in the forest. The figures do not need to be unique. I purchased a bunch of series 1 figures at a deep discount and the repeats did count toward my number of logged in figures.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2009, 06:54 PM   #2
I know that we are a
Gifted

KC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roost

Donation Award 
Default Re: Woodland wonders and Magic mire questions

View Post Originally Posted by Shandree
Well lately I haven't been getting anything in woodland wonders and the only good things I've gotten in magic mire since it started were a couple bramble circlets and the fairy top. At least in woodland wonders I got 4 figures and 1 silver key before. I have 0 virtual charms in the magic mire. I have 1 figurine and 1 charm unlocked.
My main question about woodland wonders is how many figurines do you have to buy for a "full unlock" because it says 1/9 figures on my account (I think) If I get 9 is everything unlocked or do I need to buy extras to get more keys or something? The reason I ask this is because I see people on the woodland wonders thread that say they have 40 figures! O.o If I am guessing right they all have to be different though and no stores in my area have that many figures/ ebay is Way too expensive- so I was just wondering if it is worth it to get 9 figures or not.
My other question is about the Magic mire. I have tried the candy path since the mire first opened since it is apparently the right path to get the first virtual charms you need. Well the prizes I previously mentioned were the only things I've gotten so far. I have 0 virtual charms and I've played the game 2 times a day or so since it opened. Now I am wondering if I should go on the flower path instead because the updated thread says that is a good path for all the first charms too. Anyone have experience with this? I just find it perplexing that I have not gotten a single virtual charm with the one charm I bought when I compare it to fairy falls where I have 4 virtual charms already in about the same amount of time and with one charm.
Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.
For magic mire the full un-lock s 8. I believe for the statues it is 8-32 I believe...

I hope this helps you Shandree!

~Kylie
KC Connection is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 07:00 PM   #3
According to

lalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonder

i only have 1 magic mire charm i found my first virtual charm on the flower path
lalagirl770 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 07:06 PM   #4
Lil Kinz
kile2000 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow that's alot of words! Good luck!
Old 07-20-2009, 07:09 PM   #5
He Reigns

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

I have been getting nothing but glops in the mires for the last few days. I have 8 charms and have been getting great thing each time until they came out with more charms, so I can't understand what is going on. I never get anthing good on the woodlands and I have 8 figures, so who knows how many you need to have.
btvs49 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 07:13 PM   #6
ebkinz fan

Ok thanks for the info on the flower path and the bad luck with 8 figures. I will keep that in mind.
Old 07-20-2009, 07:26 PM   #7
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Its very nice you have won a lot of great prizes! Its also great that your trying to get charms, i suggest to keep trying..
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by MissPuppy; 07-20-2009 at 07:58 PM..
Old 07-20-2009, 07:34 PM   #8
ebkinz fan

Um the problem is that I got 0 virtual charms...Since those give the big prizes those are what I really want. I guess the magic mire prizes are alright but I heard they are only worth 150 kinzcash each...
Also sorry that my post is "a lot of words" but I wanted to explain everything and the games are complex. If some of you have several keys in woodland wonders can you tell me how many figures you have? I'm just curious.
Old 07-20-2009, 07:44 PM   #9
ISH GRANTED! Now a
Gift Guru

ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

Hi

OK...for Woodand Wonders, to get the "full unlock", it takes 40 figures (but unlike the Charm Forest or Magic Mire, they do NOT all have to be different...in Charm Forest and Magic Mire you have to collect ALL 24 DIFFERENT Charms to recieve the "Grand Prize"...for the Charm Forest, that is the Grand Charmling Tree).

The reason you are seeing 1/9 in Woodland Wonders is because you have unlocked "Level 1" of the "9 Levels"

There is a really awesome thread here on WI (sorry I don't know exactly where it is...I believe it is in the Magical Forest section...) that explains how many figures you need to achieve each level. I personally have 40 figures on my main account, but I've read where people have like 90-something! My goodness!

Hope this helps!
Pam
Old 07-20-2009, 07:52 PM   #10
Gifted
a72b75c77 is just really nicea72b75c77 is just really nice

Woodland Wonders has 9 prize levels. 10 figures in your account brings you to the first uncommon level and unlocks all the keys, but it takes away to collect enough to open a door. On my account with 10 figures I have unlocked the silver door and found mushroom hats, forest pants, forest boots and wand sparkle trees. 40 figures unlocks all the prize levels, but it still takes awhile to get the good stuff. I personally have 100 figures in my main account. I unlocked the silver door twice, gold door once and am one key away from unlocking the green door. I often find the rare, uncommon and common prizes in the forest. The figures do not need to be unique. I purchased a bunch of series 1 figures at a deep discount and the repeats did count toward my number of logged in figures.
Closed

Tags
magic mire, mire, wonders, woodland, woodland wonders