Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Woodland wonders and Magic mire questions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/woodland-wonders-magic-mire-questions-533579/)

Shandree07-20-2009 06:52 PM

Woodland wonders and Magic mire questions

Well lately I haven't been getting anything in woodland wonders and the only good things I've gotten in magic mire since it started were a couple bramble circlets and the fairy top. At least in woodland wonders I got 4 figures and 1 silver key before. I have 0 virtual charms in the magic mire. I have 1 figurine and 1 charm unlocked.
My main question about woodland wonders is how many figurines do you have to buy for a "full unlock" because it says 1/9 figures on my account (I think) If I get 9 is everything unlocked or do I need to buy extras to get more keys or something? The reason I ask this is because I see people on the woodland wonders thread that say they have 40 figures! O.o If I am guessing right they all have to be different though and no stores in my area have that many figures/ ebay is Way too expensive- so I was just wondering if it is worth it to get 9 figures or not.
My other question is about the Magic mire. I have tried the candy path since the mire first opened since it is apparently the right path to get the first virtual charms you need. Well the prizes I previously mentioned were the only things I've gotten so far. I have 0 virtual charms and I've played the game 2 times a day or so since it opened. Now I am wondering if I should go on the flower path instead because the updated thread says that is a good path for all the first charms too. Anyone have experience with this? I just find it perplexing that I have not gotten a single virtual charm with the one charm I bought when I compare it to fairy falls where I have 4 virtual charms already in about the same amount of time and with one charm.
Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions. :bwc:

KC Connection07-20-2009 06:54 PM

Re: Woodland wonders and Magic mire questions

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shandree (Post 15592972)
Well lately I haven't been getting anything in woodland wonders and the only good things I've gotten in magic mire since it started were a couple bramble circlets and the fairy top. At least in woodland wonders I got 4 figures and 1 silver key before. I have 0 virtual charms in the magic mire. I have 1 figurine and 1 charm unlocked.
My main question about woodland wonders is how many figurines do you have to buy for a "full unlock" because it says 1/9 figures on my account (I think) If I get 9 is everything unlocked or do I need to buy extras to get more keys or something? The reason I ask this is because I see people on the woodland wonders thread that say they have 40 figures! O.o If I am guessing right they all have to be different though and no stores in my area have that many figures/ ebay is Way too expensive- so I was just wondering if it is worth it to get 9 figures or not.
My other question is about the Magic mire. I have tried the candy path since the mire first opened since it is apparently the right path to get the first virtual charms you need. Well the prizes I previously mentioned were the only things I've gotten so far. I have 0 virtual charms and I've played the game 2 times a day or so since it opened. Now I am wondering if I should go on the flower path instead because the updated thread says that is a good path for all the first charms too. Anyone have experience with this? I just find it perplexing that I have not gotten a single virtual charm with the one charm I bought when I compare it to fairy falls where I have 4 virtual charms already in about the same amount of time and with one charm.
Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions. :bwc:

For magic mire the full un-lock s 8. I believe for the statues it is 8-32 I believe...

I hope this helps you Shandree!

~Kylie

lalagirl77007-20-2009 07:00 PM

i only have 1 magic mire charm i found my first virtual charm on the flower path:thumbup:

kile200007-20-2009 07:06 PM

wow that's alot of words! Good luck!

btvs4907-20-2009 07:09 PM

I have been getting nothing but glops in the mires for the last few days. I have 8 charms and have been getting great thing each time until they came out with more charms, so I can't understand what is going on. I never get anthing good on the woodlands and I have 8 figures, so who knows how many you need to have.

Shandree07-20-2009 07:13 PM

Ok thanks for the info on the flower path and the bad luck with 8 figures. I will keep that in mind.

MissPuppy07-20-2009 07:26 PM

Its very nice you have won a lot of great prizes! Its also great that your trying to get charms, i suggest to keep trying..
http://i32.tinypic.com/bhcn8.gifhttp://www.jellymuffin.com/icons/foo...es/icon031.gif

Shandree07-20-2009 07:34 PM

Um the problem is that I got 0 virtual charms...Since those give the big prizes those are what I really want. I guess the magic mire prizes are alright but I heard they are only worth 150 kinzcash each...
Also sorry that my post is "a lot of words" but I wanted to explain everything and the games are complex. If some of you have several keys in woodland wonders can you tell me how many figures you have? I'm just curious.

ldskinzkid07-20-2009 07:44 PM

Hi :)

OK...for Woodand Wonders, to get the "full unlock", it takes 40 figures (but unlike the Charm Forest or Magic Mire, they do NOT all have to be different...in Charm Forest and Magic Mire you have to collect ALL 24 DIFFERENT Charms to recieve the "Grand Prize"...for the Charm Forest, that is the Grand Charmling Tree).

The reason you are seeing 1/9 in Woodland Wonders is because you have unlocked "Level 1" of the "9 Levels"

There is a really awesome thread here on WI (sorry I don't know exactly where it is...I believe it is in the Magical Forest section...) that explains how many figures you need to achieve each level. I personally have 40 figures on my main account, but I've read where people have like 90-something! My goodness! :)

Hope this helps!
Pam :)

a72b75c7707-20-2009 07:52 PM

Woodland Wonders has 9 prize levels. 10 figures in your account brings you to the first uncommon level and unlocks all the keys, but it takes away to collect enough to open a door. On my account with 10 figures I have unlocked the silver door and found mushroom hats, forest pants, forest boots and wand sparkle trees. 40 figures unlocks all the prize levels, but it still takes awhile to get the good stuff. I personally have 100 figures in my main account. I unlocked the silver door twice, gold door once and am one key away from unlocking the green door. I often find the rare, uncommon and common prizes in the forest. The figures do not need to be unique. I purchased a bunch of series 1 figures at a deep discount and the repeats did count toward my number of logged in figures.