Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2009, 09:54 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
boogiemom is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: Woodland wonder question

In the woodland wonder section, on top it says i unlocked 4/9, but i have bought 6 figures. Does this mean something else? Because i know the # i have found, 8, in the forest is on the line below my "unlocked" figures. Also, how many figures do you need to buy to find the really good stuff in woodland wonders because so far i have found nothing good?!?!?!
boogiemom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2009, 10:39 PM   #2
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Woodland wonder question

The 4/9 isn't 4 out of 9 figures, it's 4 out of 9 levels.

I'll be right back, lemme see if I can give ya the actual #s for each level
sno4270 is offline Female
Old 02-09-2009, 10:40 PM   #3
WHONKâ„¢!!!
Gift Guru

vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

In the Woodland Wonders game, the Unlocked #s mean the Level you are on, which is influenced by the amount of Figures you have & what you have collected in the forest (But it doesn't necessarily have to coincide with any other #, such as the amount of figures you have)
vince730 is offline Male
Old 02-09-2009, 10:44 PM   #4
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I made the same mistake as you in my thinking. I can't find figures around here, so I've all but given up on collecting more.

Levels:

Common
1: 1
2: 2
3: 4

Uncommon
4: 7
5: 10
6: 15
7: 20

Rare
8: 30
9: 40

The # on the left is the level, the # on the right is the # of figures you need to unlock that level

Are you sure you didn't enter 7 figures ?

---------- sno4270 added 1 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

You can find this same info by clicking on your Woodland Wonders collection box on the main screen of the Magical Forest, then clicking the (i) button in the left hand corner

Last edited by sno4270; 02-09-2009 at 10:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-10-2009, 03:45 AM   #5

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I'm looking at the post above that gave this info:

Levels:

Common
1: 1
2: 2
3: 4

Uncommon
4: 7
5: 10
6: 15
7: 20

Rare
8: 30
9: 40

The # on the left is the level, the # on the right is the # of figures you need to unlock that level

I think there must be a bit more to it than that. We've got 5 figurines on one account; I forget what level it is showing up as (maybe 3), but we have got some of the uncommon virtual figurines with just 5, not 7. I thought that perhaps your odds increased with more figurines, but that's just speculation.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 08:44 AM   #6
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
I think there must be a bit more to it than that. We've got 5 figurines on one account; I forget what level it is showing up as (maybe 3), but we have got some of the uncommon virtual figurines with just 5, not 7. I thought that perhaps your odds increased with more figurines, but that's just speculation.
Oh you can get uncommon, MAYBE even rares with just a common level. That's just the name of the level from the woodland wonders screen in WW
Old 02-10-2009, 08:51 AM   #7
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

I have around 28 (I think) on one account and 5 on the other. I see NO difference in what items I am getting. It does say that if you unlock more figures you better your odds, but I dont really know how true that is.......
jessicabarnhart is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 09:27 AM   #8
Gifted

GramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to behold

I have 40 figures so am at level 9 and have not gotten much special. I do have four trees but no fairy costume or anything like that.
GramEDebE is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 12:43 PM   #9

ttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Woodland wonder question

We have seen no difference within the first four levels. We have not gotten anything "wonderful" at all yet. We have only gotten seeds, seeds for the garden, w-shop items (sunglasses), some secret recipe foods, some "common foods", and virtual figurines. This has been true for all of our accounts (sad to say), which are all on either level 3 or 4. Has made us, pretty much, stop buying them. Unless the kids see one they want, just because they truly want it!
Hope this gives you a better idea of where you "are at" with the game!

Forgot about the sap glop, can't get enough of that!! How could I forget??
Also, the most keys we have are 6, and all are silver.

Last edited by ttfntigger; 02-11-2009 at 12:43 AM..
ttfntigger is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 12:50 PM   #10

albinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to all

If you go to your Woodland's, then click on the top left where your figures are, then click on the yellow i. You should see a chart like this...(except your arrow will be where you are currently at with figures. )
Click the image to open in full size.
albinomex is offline Female
Closed