Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2008, 11:27 PM   #1
RubyGyrl
Webkinz :)

RubyGyrl is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Unanswered: It won't let me name my Koala! Help, please!

Hi, everyone,

I tried to adopt my Lil'Kinz Koala :koala: tonight, but Webkinz wouldn't let me name her "Calliope". I have had her for a few months, and I call her Calliope. I know her as Calliope, but now I can't name her that. It said it had a bad word in the name. ??? What is wrong with Calliope?! I can't see a thing wrong with the name! Does anyone know why this is happening? Help, please! Thanks!

I didn't adopt her tonight, until I can figure out what is going on. I really don't want to have to name her something else, because I really like that name.

Thanks, again,

- RubyGyrl

:koala:
RubyGyrl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2008, 11:44 PM   #2
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

Default Re: It won't let me name my Koala! Help, please!

Try spelling it in a different way but so it sounds the same to you. I'm not sure how that would be pronounced so if I mess it up, sorry! Just modify it so its the same. (i.e., There's John, Jon and Jonn. They are all the same sounding but just spelled differently. that's what you are need to try. it might take several attempts but it's worked for many before.)

maybe: Cayliopie OR Caliope OR Callyopey
RedBear is offline Female
Old 08-29-2008, 01:03 AM   #3
RubyGyrl

Thumbs up Re: It won't let me name my Koala! Help, please!

Thank you very much! I will try to spell it differently. I will try to adopt her, later today, and I will let you know how it works.

Thanks, again,

- RubyGyrl

:koala:
Old 08-29-2008, 01:06 AM   #4
$@Nta = Stalker

MotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of light

Try to spell it in a different way! I like that idea! I usually end up doing that with the webkinz of mine that have names that Ganz claims to say they have some type of Bad Word! What ever you name here though I hope it's the perfect name!
MotherKinz101 is offline Female
Old 08-29-2008, 01:14 AM   #5
RoyalTree

RoyalTree is on a distinguished road

My daughter had that problem with her deer. She wanted to name her Fallon. But it wouldn't allow that. So we spelled it Fallynn. I have no idea why Webkinz blocks some of the things it does. Ever have that problem naming a room? We have had similar problems there. Recently, I adopted a Charcoal Cat. I named him Gandalf the Gray. I wanted to name his room "Gandalf's Room" It wouldn't allow it, or any variation of it. So I had to name it simply "Gray Cat" . I also have a room named "Leopard" for the same naming reasons. It can be quite frustrating.

Last edited by RoyalTree; 08-29-2008 at 01:14 AM.. Reason: spelling mistakes
RoyalTree is offline Female
Old 08-29-2008, 01:15 AM   #6
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

I think it is because it has the word ' call ' in it.... as you know, 'call' is not allowed in the kinzchat plus.. because it is a way you contact somebody... by telephone ( a.k.a calling someone ).

Maybe use one L?? Caliope?? Maybe that will work
Livi is offline Female
Old 08-29-2008, 01:52 AM   #7
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i think livi is right. try one l. i would never have guessed the word 'call' would be the reason why it is banned. im glad you figured that out livi. most of the other ones they ban im at a loss for ............................... kudos to you. i bet thats it. hope you get rep
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 08-29-2008, 01:52 AM   #8
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

How about using a zero for the letter "O"? I know some people who have done that with rooms and it worked. It might look weird, but you'd have the name right.
Polarity is offline Female
Old 08-29-2008, 02:51 AM   #9
RubyGyrl

View Post Originally Posted by Livi
I think it is because it has the word ' call ' in it.... as you know, 'call' is not allowed in the kinzchat plus.. because it is a way you contact somebody... by telephone ( a.k.a calling someone ).

Maybe use one L?? Caliope?? Maybe that will work
Livi,

I gave you rep points, for helping me. You are probably right about the word "call" being inside of the name Calliope. Thanks for helping me.

- RubyGyrl
Old 08-29-2008, 04:24 AM   #10
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

POLARITY that is a great idea, i will use that. rep for you
BASMAT is offline Female
Closed