Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2010, 08:50 AM   #11
Yipes bunnies
Webkinz :)

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

Default Re: Won't fit in browser window! Please help me!

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzOnIce!
Please bear with my I'm a very old webkinz player. It's been about three years since I've opened this site and webkinz. I dashed around my house to find the very last webkinz I recived and I finally found him in the back of my closet! I happily punched in the code on the lovely familliar site but when I finished the bottom dock of my screen is cut off! the resolution on my screen is right, how do I fix it! Please help an old webkinzhard get back to Webkinz World!
this sounds like what happens when using firefox. you cant click to change pets or click on ther phone, etc. this does not happen with IE. i am adding a pic with arrows for you. first as shown grab the very top of screen with your cursor and push upward and then release. (your screen may grey. that is good) the screen will pop back to normal colors.

secondly. on bottom of my pic are two arrows. the one on the left indicates that you can try to make that toolbar on the bottom of all screens smaller by putting cursor over it it til it changes to an arrow, grab and pull down. or maybe you can send your taskbar to the side of screen or on top of screen but i dont think that will solve your problem.

View Post Originally Posted by Blythe
What browser are you using?
I use Firefox and I had the same problem, but I clicked the "full screen" tab thing in between the minamize and the x button on the browser and it stopped that problem for me.
Have you tried that?

Alternatively...
Under the webkinz FAQ Ganz has a little help section about that step by step.
Webkinz

Click on "I can't see everything; some things are cut off the bottom" and it will walk you though it.
I hope this helps.
have you tried grabbing the very top of the screen with your cursor and pushing up? that works for me when i need it because of firefox.

Last edited by Lucy Hippo; 02-18-2011 at 07:07 AM..
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2010, 02:19 PM   #12

Lightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonder

Just to let you know, Internet Explorer has some resolution problems with Webkinz. I have no idea why, but Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari all work.
Lightning is offline Female
Old 12-23-2010, 06:35 PM   #13
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

View Post Originally Posted by Lightning
Just to let you know, Internet Explorer has some resolution problems with Webkinz. I have no idea why, but Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari all work.
maybe it isnt your browser, it could be your windows version. when i saw how webkinz didnt load on the screen properly in Windows Vista it affected my choice of new computer. well anyway, later i tried re-setting the screen on that computer and it was fixed for webkinz. see my post above about grabbing the top of the screen.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 12-23-2010, 08:20 PM   #14
SeeBryte is an unknown quantity at this point

Go to the "view" menu on your browser and make sure Zoom is set at 100%

If this still won't work

Go to desktop and rightclick - select properties - go to "settings" tab and adjust resolution to permit you to see more on the same screen (everything will be smaller though)
Old 12-23-2010, 08:59 PM   #15
Ѵαмριяɛ
Gift Guru

Tinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

I have a netbook (tiny screen) & use the sites: http://www.wallysweb.com/webkinz.html & Welcome to Webkinz .

Both of these are the webkinz log in site w/ a scroll option.

Best of luck 2 u
Tinkwebkinz is offline Female
Closed