Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2011, 03:32 PM   #1
no
Webkinz :)

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

Default Answered: Wondering about the GE appling thread...

I'm confused as to why the Gift Exchange application thread closed. What will happen to it? Will it open again? I know that nobody has posted in the last three days, but I don't think that is why. I doubt the Mods would close it for that reason.
Best Answer - Posted by Blythe
A mod can probably answer your question.
But it looks to me like there are a ton of applicants.
Let me re-phrase that.

It takes a while to check and see the specifics of each person that applies.
Mods go through posts and such to see if your qualified.
There are limited numbers of gift coaches that coach you in the training GE.
So if all those 100+ replies are qualified only a handful can be accepted.

The applications are probably processed bi-monthy (or monthly) so every month or two months the applicants are accepted or declined and the replies to the thread are erased to keep the thread nice and neat.
There is probably an overflow of people applying or staff is backed up checking out the applications.
I believe only certain staff members do this.
So they probably closed it to prevent applicants at the moment.

Alternatively, sometimes threads are closed to delete an influx of spam, rude, meaningless... ect posts. So people don't keep replying and arguing and such.
But I don't think that's it.

Hope this helps!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2011, 03:38 PM   #2
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Wondering about the GE appling thread...

A mod can probably answer your question.
But it looks to me like there are a ton of applicants.
Let me re-phrase that.

It takes a while to check and see the specifics of each person that applies.
Mods go through posts and such to see if your qualified.
There are limited numbers of gift coaches that coach you in the training GE.
So if all those 100+ replies are qualified only a handful can be accepted.

The applications are probably processed bi-monthy (or monthly) so every month or two months the applicants are accepted or declined and the replies to the thread are erased to keep the thread nice and neat.
There is probably an overflow of people applying or staff is backed up checking out the applications.
I believe only certain staff members do this.
So they probably closed it to prevent applicants at the moment.

Alternatively, sometimes threads are closed to delete an influx of spam, rude, meaningless... ect posts. So people don't keep replying and arguing and such.
But I don't think that's it.

Hope this helps!
Blythe is offline Female
Old 04-07-2011, 03:44 PM   #3
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

Don't worry! I believe that the reason they closed it is to start to go through all of the applications. They will decide who becomes a GT and who doesn't and contact everyone that applied. Then they will delete all the posts and the thread should re open for other applications.
This is just my guess of what they are doing, but either way it should reopen soon.
fluffy113 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2011, 04:33 PM   #4
Try your best, your
Gifted

GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!

They have did it before, and I do believe they do that so they can go though the applications without adding more to check they should re-open it. I believe that Fluffy and Blythe are correct. Good luck to you!
GSGO is offline Female
Closed