Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2009, 03:33 PM   #1
ish Upon the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to behold

Default Unanswered: Wondering about Caring Valley Trees....

Ok, i really need the answer to this question soon please! It's urgent!

Ok, everyone knows we can get to choose up to 3 trees if you enter 2 codes in the same month, right?

well....if i enter 2 codes in the month of august and get the august tree, can i still choose the may tree after i enter in the 2nd code? PLMK! It would help me soo much! thanks!
webkinzluver<3 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2009, 04:52 PM   #2
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Wondering about Caring Valley Trees....

No. I think that you can only get that month's tree. I am no expert on this. . .
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2009, 04:56 PM   #3
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

According to the front page news of WI, once you enter a second code, you get the choice of the tree for this month AND the trees from the previous two months.

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
sgiles53 had already entered one Caring Valley code this month and received May's tree. She decided to enter a second code to get a second tree, but instead of automatically being awarded May's tree, she was able to choose between May's tree and April's tree. Although there is no mention of this in the Caring Valley Handbook, it appears that players entering more that one code (and planting the required saplings) per month will get to choose from up to three different trees. Previously it had been thought that, once a particular month was over, that month's tree would no longer be available. There is no word on how long each tree will remain available for multiple codes entered.
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 07-19-2009, 05:30 PM   #4
ish Upon the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
According to the front page news of WI, once you enter a second code, you get the choice of the tree for this month AND the trees from the previous two months.
so if it was august, and i enter in 2 codes, i could only get the tree from june, july, and august? ok! thanks
webkinzluver<3 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2009, 05:43 PM   #5
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzluver<3
so if it was august, and i enter in 2 codes, i could only get the tree from june, july, and august? ok! thanks
That article that I referenced shows a picture with three boxes for tree choices. I suppose since it is not August yet that it is possible some additional arrows could be added to scroll back farther than two months, but I wouldn't plan on being able to choose between more than June, July, and August. We will soon find out at least, once the next month comes around.
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 07-19-2009, 05:47 PM   #6
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

when i entered julys codes i didn't have a choice of previous months trees. i thought i could go back and add one, but i couldn't. it may have worked that way in the beginning, but i don't think it does now. i only got july's tree, no choice of trees
jagular is offline Female
Old 07-19-2009, 05:51 PM   #7
ow! God is
Gifted

Jerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
when i entered julys codes i didn't have a choice of previous months trees. i thought i could go back and add one, but i couldn't. it may have worked that way in the beginning, but i don't think it does now. i only got july's tree, no choice of trees

did you also enter a code in June? because it only gives you an option between two (or more) trees if you used a code in a previous month and a later month.

I hope tht made sense.
Jerkinz is offline Male
Old 08-02-2009, 01:03 AM   #8
callismom
Gift Guru

Hypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Jerkinz
did you also enter a code in June? because it only gives you an option between two (or more) trees if you used a code in a previous month and a later month.

I hope tht made sense.
Oh this is really confusing. So if I missed a month, like July, then even if I add a 2nd code I won't get past options?
Hypatia is offline Female
Old 08-02-2009, 01:49 AM   #9
Gift Guru

marthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Level 2 

Ok, a few clarifications.....

The tree choice comes when you PLANT YOUR FOURTH SAPLING, regardless of when you entered the code. For example, I bought 5 pets right away and have just been planting four saplings each month, rather than rush out and find CV pets.

Also, the front page story quoted about is still believed to be the case... that is, if DURING AUGUST you plant your fourth sapling and are awarded August's tree and then DURING AUGUST you plant four more, you will get a choice between trees.

Some unanswered questions remain --- do you get the choice of only the months you have previously been awarded or the previous three months or all previous months... etc. If it weren't maintenance I would plant some saplings and answer this one myself!!!

If anyone tests this theory, let us know!!
marthaaa is offline Female
Old 08-02-2009, 02:11 PM   #10
callismom
Gift Guru

Hypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by marthaaa
Ok, a few clarifications.....

The tree choice comes when you PLANT YOUR FOURTH SAPLING, regardless of when you entered the code. For example, I bought 5 pets right away and have just been planting four saplings each month, rather than rush out and find CV pets.

Also, the front page story quoted about is still believed to be the case... that is, if DURING AUGUST you plant your fourth sapling and are awarded August's tree and then DURING AUGUST you plant four more, you will get a choice between trees.

Some unanswered questions remain --- do you get the choice of only the months you have previously been awarded or the previous three months or all previous months... etc. If it weren't maintenance I would plant some saplings and answer this one myself!!!

If anyone tests this theory, let us know!!
Thanks for the good information! I hope someone finds out the answer to the last question.
Hypatia is offline Female
Closed