Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2011, 09:21 PM   #1
I remember Wacky
Webkinz :)

alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness
alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness

Default Unanswered: WN Videos

Sorry if this question has been answered but I could not find it. For the last couple of days, the videos on the Webkinz Newz site have not been working for me(Like the Pet of the Month video challenge). Did Webkinz disable the videos or is this just happening to me? Thanks in advance for answers.
alex01 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2011, 09:34 PM   #2
Try your best, your
Gifted

GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!

Default Re: WN Videos

I am sorry to hear that's happened to you. That is weird. It is working for me. So they didn't disable the videos. I am not that good with the whole technical stuff. Maybe it is because of too old adobe flash player or an older browser? (I'm on Firefox) I hope someone gives you an answer to help. I will post if I can think if something else.
GSGO is offline Female
Old 07-29-2011, 06:36 PM   #3
lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!

maybe you should try a different computer. but if you dont have one then maybe your computer is at risk or you have viruses.. If your whole computer is slow it might have viruses.
lilkinza is offline Female
Old 07-29-2011, 10:26 PM   #4

Oldspring1 is a name known to allOldspring1 is a name known to allOldspring1 is a name known to allOldspring1 is a name known to all

lilkinza,
If I select your text, the puce on gray turns to gray on blue, and I can read it.
Oldspring1 is offline Male
Old 07-30-2011, 02:24 AM   #5

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

Hi! For some videos, adobe flash player 9 is required. Update or get new flash player and try again. If it still doesn't work then your computer is too slow to support it or your Internet browser isn't working well with it.
HampsterGiggles is offline Female
Closed