Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2012, 02:27 AM   #11
JBUGGIN
Webkinz :)

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: WKN/Zodiac Floaty-Clicky

View Post Originally Posted by AnotherKinzDad
I am getting the Zodiac float on every other page at this point. BUT when I click, I get the red font error message. I am saving every link in the hopes that they will eventually work. I click on the address, highlight it all, copy it, and paste it in a new document.
AKD
I got this message too, but only from one page. It was the blog page for me. I just avoided that page after that and was able to find working floating zodiacs on other pages. I tend to say in the kinzapedia pages.
WebRegi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2012, 02:43 AM   #12
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

As usual I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with the outdated browser message (which I only get when I try the WKN page)

I did get the zodiac thing to fly (of course I have so many old outfits I really don't need any more BUT I know where to donate them now)

I hope you all have better luck finding the Zodiac thing -it really is little and the leprchaun blends into the WKN pages I really have to look close to see him
Old 03-03-2012, 04:38 AM   #13
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

View Post Originally Posted by dragonkid07
I got my Zodiac prize today, no problem. Weird.
Same here .
Old 03-03-2012, 07:18 AM   #14
rach1794
pax0927 will become famous soon enough

I had trouble with the zodiac floaty yesterday - got one, then the chocolate ribbon appeared (inactive campaign), then none (this was early am EST). I also got the message about the browsers on almost anything I clicked - Firefox and Safari both of which I had more recent updates than the sites the message linked to. Gave up. Signed in in the afternoon and had no problems.

This morning (3/3), I've received the browser message once and saw the floaty, clicked on it and got the inactive campaign. I'll try again later.
pax0927 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2012, 07:56 AM   #15

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

no floaty clicky.... i also didn't see one on march 1, yesterday i got the shorts... but nothing was floating today. there was the same issue with the browser thingy ...
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2012, 09:01 AM   #16
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

I also get the "outdated browser" pop up. usually I only get it on the parent's club site, not the WKN (and no, my browser is pretty up to date, so I ignore it).
I did see three zodiac floaties and used two of them without trouble (only have 2 accounts). I did try one of the adventure park floaties just to see if it was a zodiac in disguise, and it didn't works, so I ignored the rest of them. I was doing peeks and treasure hunts so the floaties came when they did. I hope it works better for you today.
cria is offline Female
Old 03-03-2012, 09:17 AM   #17

KellyKat30 will become famous soon enough

I keep getting the Zodiac Dials but they always say inactive campaign both today so far and yesterday.
KellyKat30 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2012, 11:33 AM   #18
aii so serious?

eas1004 is a splendid one to beholdeas1004 is a splendid one to beholdeas1004 is a splendid one to beholdeas1004 is a splendid one to behold

Maybe Ganz still needs to work out a few (using this a bit lightly) bugs?
eas1004 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2012, 06:29 PM   #19
nsoroma79

Nsoroma79 is a name known to allNsoroma79 is a name known to allNsoroma79 is a name known to all

I have 5 accounts to click for. Yesterday, I was able to click on 4 of them and then I got the "this page expired" message. Today, I got 3 and got the message. I missed all the Team Boris shirts due to this error. When I called and asked Ganz to please put the items in my docks, I was told they can't juts "give away" the click to win items. I was a bit ticked off, since it was their fault. Now, I am 3 pieces short of the fire costumes. *sigh* I hope they get this fixed soon.
Nsoroma79 is offline Female
Closed