Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2012, 11:23 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

ManyPets is a glorious beacon of lightManyPets is a glorious beacon of lightManyPets is a glorious beacon of light

Default Unanswered: WKN/Zodiac Floaty-Clicky

I've been trying to get the Zodiac floaty-clicky with no luck. I know the day is young yet, but I'm running into a weird issue where certain pages on WKZ tell me my browser is outdated. I know it's not, and I did clear my cache just to be sure. I even tried switchig from IE to Firefox, with the same result. Is anyone else having this problem?
ManyPets is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2012, 11:28 AM   #2
Camp NaNo WC: 12,023

dazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: WKN/Zodiac Floaty-Clicky

Yes I am to. I found the zodiac page and the event has been moved to the 21st of march. Hope this helped!
~Dazzle
dazzle6565 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2012, 11:32 AM   #3
Name: Bailey/Piplup

donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!

I was having this problem. I did get it to work once. It was at the time I was playing Peek-a-newz. Hopefully, you'll be able to get the prize soon!
donpiplup is offline Female
Old 03-02-2012, 01:49 PM   #4
K94KC
Gifted

K94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by dazzle6565
Yes I am to. I found the zodiac page and the event has been moved to the 21st of march. Hope this helped!
~Dazzle
Where did you find this? When I click on the Zodiac Event box on WKN's front page, it still says that we should have a floaty zodiac sign today. Today's prize is supposed to be the Zodiac Fire Costume Hat.

This morning all I was seeing were chocolate POTM ribbons and Adventure Quest floaties, neither of which worked. After 6 hours on and off, I have only seen two zodiac signs floating. Really Ganz???
Old 03-02-2012, 02:26 PM   #5
Gift Guru

penguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by ManyPets
I've been trying to get the Zodiac floaty-clicky with no luck. I know the day is young yet, but I'm running into a weird issue where certain pages on WKZ tell me my browser is outdated. I know it's not, and I did clear my cache just to be sure. I even tried switchig from IE to Firefox, with the same result. Is anyone else having this problem?
I'm having the exact same issue, especially saying that my browser is outdated. I also have switched from Firefox, IE & Chrome with no luck. I did find the zodiac once today (a few hours ago), but nothing since, other than the stray out of date Adventure Park logo.

I found the zodiac sign twice since my last post, after I signed into Webkinznewz to do the Piggie Pie Treasure Hunt...try it, maybe it will work for you too?!

Last edited by penguinchi; 03-02-2012 at 02:26 PM..
Old 03-02-2012, 03:25 PM   #6
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

I am getting the Zodiac float on every other page at this point. BUT when I click, I get the red font error message. I am saving every link in the hopes that they will eventually work. I click on the address, highlight it all, copy it, and paste it in a new document.
AKD
Old 03-02-2012, 04:54 PM   #7
owlboy1

volblaster is just really nicevolblaster is just really nice

All I get when I click on the zodiac is that this event is closed and no prize...Figures
volblaster is offline Male
Old 03-02-2012, 05:27 PM   #8

dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff
dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff

I got my Zodiac prize today, no problem. Weird.
dragonkid07 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2012, 07:55 PM   #9

cyphers-1011 has a spectacular aura about

I tried a couple of different browsers tonight and still no luck getting anything but a message that says the page has expired when I click on the zodiac wheel. Hope they fix it or let us know what is wrong
cyphers-1011 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2012, 12:08 AM   #10
beanieaunty

beanieaunty is sweet stuff
beanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuff

I've been getting that outdated browser message also. Just got our 4 month old laptop back from the manufacturer (they replaced the mother board) and have updated adobe, java.. but am still getting the message. It does give me an opportunity to update but when I do, nothing happens. I did get the zodiac floaty twice during an hour and a half of pan, polls, surveys, & piggy pie. Good luck in finding it.
beanieaunty is offline Female
Closed