Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2011, 07:35 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Default Answered: WKN membership

We were trying to become WKN members, but don't seem to be able to do so. We filled in the form, but the "submit" button wouldn't light up so we could click on it. I double checked to make sure we had filled everything out, including the "agree" to the rules, but still nothing. I cleared cache, and tried with different browsers, but it still wouldn't work. Any suggestions?
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Ritzcracker
View Post Originally Posted by stephsmom98
You need to go to the policy and scroll all the way down and check that you read the rules. Then the submit button will light up. But I can't sign in. They said I would need to activate through email, but I never get the email.

I did that, as I already said in my first post.

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
IF it's for the WebkinzNewzpalooza event, you don't need to log in to be able to play and see the floating items.
We know that, but the kids discovered the Arcade on WKN, and realized that they could earn KC if they log in, which is what we were trying to do.

I actually just went and tried again, and it worked as it should. Thanks for all your suggestions.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2011, 08:48 PM   #2
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: WKN membership

Hmm that is weird, I wasn't getting the button either but it was because I didn't scroll all the way down to the bottom of the rules and check the box.
Which browsers did you use?

Did you check to make sure the username is available.

Last edited by dawnscott1; 02-16-2011 at 08:51 PM..
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2011, 09:13 PM   #3
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

This is also happening to me as well. I can't seem to get the button to show up. I had all the fields filled out correctly, but it still doesn't work.
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2011, 09:28 PM   #4

Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
Hmm that is weird, I wasn't getting the button either but it was because I didn't scroll all the way down to the bottom of the rules and check the box.
Which browsers did you use?

Did you check to make sure the username is available.
Yes, I did check availability of username. I tried Firefox and Google Chrome, both with the same result.
Old 02-16-2011, 09:31 PM   #5
Jessie is Sweet
Gifted

inthepink720 is a forum hero
inthepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum hero

That's werd. that did not happen to me.
inthepink720 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2011, 10:30 PM   #6
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
Yes, I did check availability of username. I tried Firefox and Google Chrome, both with the same result.
Maybe try IE?
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 12:13 AM   #7
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

You need to go to the policy and scroll all the way down and check that you read the rules. Then the submit button will light up. But I can't sign in. They said I would need to activate through email, but I never get the email.
Old 02-17-2011, 12:26 AM   #8
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

IF it's for the WebkinzNewzpalooza event, you don't need to log in to be able to play and see the floating items.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 12:33 AM   #9

View Post Originally Posted by stephsmom98

I did that, as I already said in my first post.

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
We know that, but the kids discovered the Arcade on WKN, and realized that they could earn KC if they log in, which is what we were trying to do.

I actually just went and tried again, and it worked as it should. Thanks for all your suggestions.

Last edited by Ritzcracker; 02-17-2011 at 12:40 AM.. Reason: spelling
Closed