Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2011, 07:24 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

n2911nlv is just really nicen2911nlv is just really nice

Default Answered: WKN Find a Friend?

I wasn't able to get a screen shot of the ad, but on the Asian account just a few minutes ago, while in the Forest, an full-length ad appeared on the right side of the screen (like the Wacky Logout reminder ad in size) that said something like "Find a Friend" - see WKN for details. However, the link for the ad wasn't active, so I couldn't see what it was all about.

I went to WKN and didn't see anything about it in Contests, Fun, Home or Newz Blog, so am wondering if it is a new click to win (which will hopefully have an image attached to it instead of the question mark or red x we are seeing with the Victorian Garden Path click to win event).

Did anyone else see the ad, or know what it is all about?
Best Answer - Posted by mhig
"Celebrate Friendship Month this June by playing Peek-A-Newz! Look for a different ‘Kinz each day to win a pair of BFF cupcakes! Keep one and give one to your friend!" Webkinz Newz says. They have a schedule too, go to the weekend roundup as 4000kitties said, scroll, and it's there along with a description.

I think that's the ad you're referring to, I've seen it before. It has three characters, a hippo, bunny, and pig, and it says Find the Kinz Friends.

Hope this helped! (:
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2011, 07:30 PM   #2
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: WKN Find a Friend?

It's pretty unusual for those type of ads to pop up and they might be about you type in a username and see if you can add someone your looking IDK other then that good luck finding the answer and first post!
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 06-16-2011, 11:39 PM   #3

n2911nlv is just really nicen2911nlv is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by n2911nlv
I wasn't able to get a screen shot of the ad, but on the Asian account just a few minutes ago, while in the Forest, an full-length ad appeared on the right side of the screen (like the Wacky Logout reminder ad in size) that said something like "Find a Friend" - see WKN for details. However, the link for the ad wasn't active, so I couldn't see what it was all about.

I went to WKN and didn't see anything about it in Contests, Fun, Home or Newz Blog, so am wondering if it is a new click to win (which will hopefully have an image attached to it instead of the question mark or red x we are seeing with the Victorian Garden Path click to win event).

Did anyone else see the ad, or know what it is all about?
I found the ad on the American account tonight, but, again, it wasn't an active link that would take me to Webkinznewz. I was able to get a screen shot, though. Anyone else figure out what this is all about?
Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]
Old 06-17-2011, 06:23 PM   #4
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

I am searching for it now..... I'll let you know what I find out
Old 06-17-2011, 11:34 PM   #5
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through
4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

If you go to WKN weekend round up I believe you will see the ad you are talking about. It is for the cupcake peek-a-news. Find a friend a different friend (peek) everyday. Your pic link is broken so I can not tell for sure if its the same.

4000kitties is offline Female
Old 06-18-2011, 03:37 PM   #6
hi

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

i've never seen that ad before! i wonder what it's about!
Old 06-18-2011, 03:41 PM   #7
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Maybe it was just talking about the forums and how you can meet friends. Those forums are packed!
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male
Old 06-19-2011, 02:11 PM   #8

Oldspring1 is a name known to allOldspring1 is a name known to allOldspring1 is a name known to allOldspring1 is a name known to all

As 4000kitties said, it is for the cupcake contest
Oldspring1 is offline Male
Old 06-19-2011, 06:06 PM   #9
Mhig

mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!

"Celebrate Friendship Month this June by playing Peek-A-Newz! Look for a different ‘Kinz each day to win a pair of BFF cupcakes! Keep one and give one to your friend!" Webkinz Newz says. They have a schedule too, go to the weekend roundup as 4000kitties said, scroll, and it's there along with a description.

I think that's the ad you're referring to, I've seen it before. It has three characters, a hippo, bunny, and pig, and it says Find the Kinz Friends.

Hope this helped! (:
mhig is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a bird perched here!, wi tag invasion! join us!