Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2011, 04:14 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

apn32084 is a jewel in the roughapn32084 is a jewel in the rough

Default Unanswered: WKN Figure Scavanger Hunt

Hey everyone! Ok. Today I did the woodland wonders scavanger hunt on webkinz newz and I won the prize. This is my very first figure so I don't really know how it all works. I went to put the display case that it came with in my room but when i tried to drop it in it kept giving me the red boxes that says you can not put an item there. I also did it in a outdoor yard but nothing worked. I also did it on my other account and still nothing. Id there a trick to it? Where do I put it? Please help. Thanks!!
apn32084 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2011, 04:18 PM   #2
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: WKN Figure Scavanger Hunt

When you get a figurine, you get a virtual Figure that can be placed in your room, and its item (the Newspaper box). The figure is already in your Case, you just get another copy for your WW room. Also, you get access to Woodland Wonders in the Magical Forest.
Old 06-10-2011, 04:18 PM   #3

k9jenn is just really nicek9jenn is just really nice

You put it on the wall! It's a wall hanging. Since its my first one too...i'm not really sure what goes in the little spots though! lol
Old 06-10-2011, 04:20 PM   #4

apn32084 is a jewel in the roughapn32084 is a jewel in the rough

Oh ok lol thanks so much. i would of never thought that! Wow i feel pretty stupid now. Thanks!
apn32084 is offline Female
Old 06-10-2011, 04:28 PM   #5

k9jenn is just really nicek9jenn is just really nice

Haha, I just figured out you put the figurines in it...so don't feel stupid!! It took me a bit to figure out that you put it on the wall too!
Old 06-10-2011, 04:29 PM   #6
Diabetes Awareness
pets4pam is on a distinguished road

The items you can put in your pets rooms, but by having a figurine you shoud now have access to Woodland Wonders in the Magical Forest. I do not know how to attach links, but if you Google "guide to Webkinz Woodland Wonders" you will find the Webkinz Insider Guide and maybe a link to a WIKI guide.
Old 06-10-2011, 05:20 PM   #7

cute1pup is just really nicecute1pup is just really nice

The figurine can go in the case (just drag it over). The case goes on the wall. It hangs high on the wall. Have fun with Woodland Wonders!
cute1pup is offline Female
Closed