Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2007, 01:53 AM   #1
Multiple Personality
Gift Guru

AUMagic is a jewel in the roughAUMagic is a jewel in the rough

Default Unanswered: Wishing Well problems

I just played the Wishing Well, and before I spun I had 1224 kc - after the 4th spin, I had 81 points accumulated, but as soon as I clicked on spin for the last time, I got a pop up saying that this username was already being used in WW. So, I signed back on and went to the wishing well to finish my last turn (I got 15 points on the last one) - and then when I went back out, I only had 1239 kc!!! It only added the 15 I got from the final spin, not the 81 from the first 4! That's so annoying! Thank goodness it wasn't a whole bunch of KC - I would have been REALLY mad.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2007, 01:55 AM   #2
Gift Guru

Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Wishing Well problems

Someone probably knows your password, because on webkinz world, you can be logged on on two computers at the same time.
You should change your password.
Lindsay is offline Female
Old 06-26-2007, 01:57 AM   #3
Multiple Personality
Gift Guru

No, nobody knows my password - firstly, even if someone could guess it, I'm on the East Coast, so it's 3 am here - nobody I know personally who knows about Webkinz is awake right now. And second, I know better than to give out my password.

No, it's just technical issues they're having occassionally recently. Oh well.
Old 06-26-2007, 01:59 AM   #4
Gift Guru

Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, I see. Yeah, Im not enjoying the difficulties either. Oh well, as long as WW is still up and running, im happy.
Lindsay is offline Female
Old 06-26-2007, 02:08 AM   #5
Multiple Personality
Gift Guru

LOL, true!
Old 06-26-2007, 02:28 AM   #6
Webkinz :)

PinkPoodle will become famous soon enough

That's too bad that happened to you. I also have trouble on the Wishing Well. Nearly every time I've won more than 20 KC on it, it logs me off. And most of the time I don't even get credit for the KC I earned already and it doesn't give me back the spins I used (but didn't get the KC for) It's so frustrating. ???
Old 06-26-2007, 05:45 AM   #7
pandapawn43

It might be a glitch or someone knows your password. If that's the case change your password immediatly! Bad things could happen if you don't.
Closed