Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2011, 10:42 AM   #1
mimigent
Webkinz :)

mimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Unanswered: WISHING WELL NEVER LOADS

For the last few days the Wishing Well game in the arcade never loads its screen, Anyone else having that problem?
mimigent is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2011, 10:50 AM   #2
Gifted

webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent
webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: WISHING WELL NEVER LOADS

Hmm, I can't say I've had this problem, although on occasions Spree won't load for me. I would wait about 3 minutes before I log out and try again. If it still isn't working for you, I'd clear your chache/cookies. And then if you're still having the same glitch I would call Ganz. hope this helps a bit.
webkinzmania44 is offline Male
Old 06-22-2011, 10:54 AM   #3
Bea <3 Wacky

11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!

Yes, sometimes I do.
When you get that problem, wait for like 5 mins. If it's still not loaded, go back to the Arcade and click on the wishing well from all the games are. Now, when you'll see Wishing Well on the right, wait till the picture is completly loaded and until your browser says 'done'. Then click the game.
11bloom11 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2011, 11:28 AM   #4
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

That sometimes happens to me
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2011, 08:13 PM   #5
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Yes, I have this problem everyday. What I do is exit out of it then go back into the Wishing Well, and that always loads the second time. I hope this helps!
nmk6 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2011, 08:48 PM   #6
Gifted

catsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by nmk6
Yes, I have this problem everyday. What I do is exit out of it then go back into the Wishing Well, and that always loads the second time. I hope this helps!
This is exactly what happens to me! ....every day...... I do the same think that nmk6 does--just exit the game and go back in and then it usually works perfectly. If not then I'll just do my other dailies and when i'm done try the wishing well again and it almost always works. Hope this helps!
catsrfun2 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2011, 11:00 AM   #7
I love you ♥

Starla knows the way
Starla knows the wayStarla knows the wayStarla knows the way

Im not having this problem, just trying clearing your cache or do a disk clean up on your computer. This will increase the speed for you and it may load better and faster.
~Starla
Starla is offline Female
Old 06-23-2011, 11:21 AM   #8
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

This has been a problem for a long time. Just go back to the Arcade, scroll down to the wishing well and try again. If you have more than one account the next one will work the first time.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 06-23-2011, 11:23 AM   #9
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Starla
Im not having this problem, just trying clearing your cache or do a disk clean up on your computer. This will increase the speed for you and it may load better and faster.
~Starla
This will not help. I clear my cache every day before I start my dailies and have the same problem.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 06-23-2011, 11:29 AM   #10

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

Yeah, I have this problem. I usually exit the screen and try the game again (that usually works) or I just log out and log back in..
Aikou is offline Female
Closed