Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2009, 08:27 AM   #1
Psalms 126:2
Webkinz :)

KitKatxyz is just really niceKitKatxyz is just really nice

Default Unanswered: Wishing Well. . . . 1#?

You know there is a Wishing Well 2#, Well, Where is 1#?
KitKatxyz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2009, 09:41 AM   #2
henYouCanLive4ever
Gift Guru

Sunshine Shannon has a spectacular aura aboutSunshine Shannon has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Wishing Well. . . . 1#?

they got rid of it when the introduced wishing well #2. It was like a slot machine when you clicked your spins.
Sunshine Shannon is offline Female
Old 05-06-2009, 09:44 AM   #3
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

I noticed that one too a while back, but there have been a lot of changes and updates over the years. In Quizzy's there is a graphic that reacts, but isn't clickable anymore- that was from a part of Quizzy's they did away with a while back.

It is like a treasure hunt trying to find all of the differences!!
meowsrus is offline Female
Old 05-06-2009, 09:53 AM   #4
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

Who knows we may have a wishing well 3 some day. A lot of games have also been removed as they added others, WW is alway evolving to keep it fresh and new.
Old 05-06-2009, 10:07 AM   #5
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

The first wishing well, was like a slot machine. It was wishing well #1. A few months ago, they decided it was time for change and made a new wishing well in it's place, taking the other one out. I, personally, liked that one better. It was much easier to get points, or maybe I just have bad luck.
Old 05-06-2009, 04:54 PM   #6
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

I saw this thread and loved to reminisce about the old Wishing Well game...

This picture of the old game is from Hamlet's website (ant.igon.us):

Click the image to open in full size.

This game was so much fun! And look how much KC can be made!!! 100,000 in just one spin!!!!

I remember the frustration when they got rid of this because the new one has 6 less spaces and has a maximum 1000 KC spin which happens very rarely. Although I doubt anyone often got 5 wells in a row in this game....
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 05-06-2009, 05:06 PM   #7
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

They got rid of it when Wishing Well 2 came out. It was awhile ago so if your new to Webkinz you've never seen it.
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2009, 05:07 PM   #8
ebaday

It was retired when the new one came out. New games come out and old ones are retired all the time. See post #6 for a great pic of the old one. It was a slot machine.
Old 05-06-2009, 05:28 PM   #9
hy oh why am I a

abbycool12 is on a distinguished road

I like Wishing well 2 better
abbycool12 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2009, 05:55 PM   #10
Call me Anna. :)

amrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clown

there was a wishing well #1, but they removed it when they made wishing well #2. i always liked #1 better...
amrgirl59 is offline Female
Closed