Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2011, 04:32 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Tiggy9090 will become famous soon enough

Default Answered: Wishing Machine (Glitch)!!! PLEASE HELP

Well it's minor as like what I posted but when I had 10 tokens and went to the wish machine, picked my item, went home and put it in I rode for a while and then went to my pool because her health/happiness was down (i think it was the health) but I went in while riding it then I got logged out due to inactivity so when I came back on it was GONE!Which got me very upset because is my first wish machine item so yeah I think there is some type of glitch with rare and exlusive veichles or maybe vehicles over all because my skateboard got stuck and my rare (Curio Shop Rare) Roadster Go-Kart became unclickable and appeared in my backyard corner and now the corners are unclickable and the exluisive item from the Wish Machine was the Moon Rover. If you can help me get it back please tell me!

Last edited by Tiggy9090; 09-16-2011 at 12:18 AM..
Tiggy9090 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Tiggy9090
omg the best thing happend the moon rover came back today and and and the other rare item got unstuck omg omg thank you ganz! I didn't do anything! :d
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2011, 12:18 AM   #2
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Default Re: Wishing Machine (Glitch)!!! PLEASE HELP

Sometimes just logging out of WW and going back in will make the item reappear.
I've had this happen and a whole room of items were gone !!
Logged out and back and everything was there.
It's pretty scary but you item is really still there

Things do sometimes get stuck too.
There is actually a stuck item report to fill out in WW in the comment area.
If you tell them which room (name of room) and item they will unstick it for you and put it in your dock !
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 09-15-2011, 05:02 PM   #3

Not true... no offence I logged back and it was still gone!I have went on to all my browsers still gone, cleared my cache STILL GONE and it couldn't of been someone on my account because as soon as i got logged out i logged back on!
Old 09-15-2011, 10:59 PM   #4
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Tiggy9090
Well it's minor as like what I posted but when I had 10 tokens and went to the wish machine, picked my item, went home and put it in I rode for a while and then went to my pool because her health/happiness was down (i think it was the health) but I went in while riding it then I got logged out due to inactivity so when I came back on it was GONE!Which got me very upset because is my first wish machine item so yeah I think there is some type of glitch with rare and exlusive veichles or maybe vehicles over all because my skateboard got stuck and my rare (Curio Shop Rare) Roadster Go-Kart became unclickable and appeared in my backyard corner and now the corners are unclickable and the exluisive item from the Wish Machine was the Moon Rover. If you can help me get it back please tell me!
Hi there - I just thought I'd mention that for older folks like us who want to be helpful to others, the font color you're using is almost invisible ..... it's just too hard for me to read, and I'm wishful of being able to read this! Just sayin'....... thanks for considering old eyes......... :
vanberk is offline Female
Old 09-15-2011, 11:51 PM   #5
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

Hello! I'm sorry you are having this issue with your vehicles disappearing. After you logged out and logged back in, did you check your dock for the vehicles? If the vehicles are not in your dock or in your room you have two options: One, you can call Ganz and have them help you. Or two, you can fill out the form from WW. Go to the bottom of the WW page and click on Customer Support. Scroll down to Something Gone Missing. Click and fill out the form. If you need further help, please VM me, I'm very happy to help you! Good luck to you!
isabella1665 is offline Female
Old 09-16-2011, 12:28 AM   #6

View Post Originally Posted by vanberk
Hi there - I just thought I'd mention that for older folks like us who want to be helpful to others, the font color you're using is almost invisible ..... it's just too hard for me to read, and I'm wishful of being able to read this! Just sayin'....... thanks for considering old eyes......... :
I hope you can read it I changed it to orange you're right it was almost invisible I just didn't notice because it was my first time using that font colour... sorry

View Post Originally Posted by isabella1665
Hello! I'm sorry you are having this issue with your vehicles disappearing. After you logged out and logged back in, did you check your dock for the vehicles? If the vehicles are not in your dock or in your room you have two options: One, you can call Ganz and have them help you. Or two, you can fill out the form from WW. Go to the bottom of the WW page and click on Customer Support. Scroll down to Something Gone Missing. Click and fill out the form. If you need further help, please VM me, I'm very happy to help you! Good luck to you!
The "Has Something Gone Missing" is NOT a fill-out form (sorry if that sounded mean) It just states that someone can be going your account now option 1 I can try doing and I hope it works.

Last edited by Tiggy9090; 09-16-2011 at 12:30 AM..
Old 09-29-2011, 06:42 PM   #7

omg the best thing happend the moon rover came back today and and and the other rare item got unstuck omg omg thank you ganz! I didn't do anything! :d
Closed