Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2008, 08:55 PM   #11
Gifted

TigMagick will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Wish Tokens issue and question

I've had this happen to me as well, 2 WT in face just like you. I was told, "we cant track that kind of error I'm so sorry for your loos" maybe if enough ppl report it though they will believe us!

I hope this and everyone eles's replys helped you I wont post how to g3et WT since selver others did so better then me. Take care.
Tig
TigMagick is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2008, 09:56 PM   #12
ow I'm a
Gifted

acegirl906 will become famous soon enough

That is happening to me too. I had 6 in there now it says 4!
Old 12-14-2008, 10:12 PM   #13
Webkinz :)

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

I am curios if we took and kept up to date of Wish Factory screens shots and then emailed, mailed, faxed, whatever...they couldn't agrue or claim a lie assuming it is 10 and under.

If they can't track it...why can't we. At least their feet would be held to the fire. Maybe that would get them to do something.

I know that I won a wish token yesterday, but b/c of the please wait it logged me out. Later I went back in and did the coupon...same thing. Log in right away and discovered that both the wish token and my 70% coupon were not in my dock. So I don't know, I do it with rooms as 'proof' but I am going to start doing it for this now....it is just a thoght.
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 10:59 PM   #14
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

Another way to earn a wish token: with a W cares adoption, sometimes there is one with your prizes for entering the red tag code and choosing the gift box.
Old 12-14-2008, 11:40 PM   #15

Ms Venus is an unknown quantity at this point

Just to let you know, I adopted 3 polar bears this month. They are on 3 different accounts. One of my daughters Pet of the Month Loot Bag was completely empty. (Gonna call Gantz on that one.) But my other daughters and my loot bag had items. I did recieve a wish token in both of those bags, so yes you can get them in POTM Loot Bags.

I have not lost any from my machine and I have not heard anyone else losing then either. I am sorry that I can not help you there. I do feel really bad that it happened to you. I do alot of screen shots and save them. I learned alot of things like that on this site. There are alot of wonderful helpful people on here.

Have you tried to contact them by email? In the newspaper, click on contact us. (It is to the bottom right of the newspaper. If you do the surveys you know where this is. If you don't do them, I recomend that you start there is a new one on Mondays and Fridays and you can pick up a quick 50 bucks each time you do one.) From there you can send an email. I personally do not do this because I think it is bad business. I like to deal with a person. That way feelings can be expressed. But I am a homemaker so I have lots of time. I think with your schedule, this may work better for you.

Hope I helped you out a little bit.
Old 12-15-2008, 12:23 AM   #16
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by mathmom2
You get a WT with each PoTM you adopt, your birthday, and Webkinz Day bag. Then you get a chance to get one from the Wheel of Wishes and from Balloon Dartz.

Do you have a way to call them during their hours and leave a message? I have had to call them during work too - on my lunch break.
My birthday was Friday and I did not get any wish token. Guess though that I am old enough I should stop having birthdays.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 12-15-2008, 12:30 AM   #17

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
My birthday was Friday and I did not get any wish token. Guess though that I am old enough I should stop having birthdays.
Don't stop having them. That is your special day of the year. I just try to hide them or fib about your age. I have been 22 now for several years. LOL

I was told that you get them on Webkinz day. Which I am assuming is Webkins birthday.
Old 12-15-2008, 12:34 AM   #18
monkey08

I redeemed my ten tokens! YAY! I got the zingoz bubble blower oh and sorry about your tokens.
Old 12-15-2008, 12:44 AM   #19
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by bromsisa
I am curios if we took and kept up to date of Wish Factory screens shots and then emailed, mailed, faxed, whatever...they couldn't agrue or claim a lie assuming it is 10 and under.

If they can't track it...why can't we. At least their feet would be held to the fire. Maybe that would get them to do something.

I know that I won a wish token yesterday, but b/c of the please wait it logged me out. Later I went back in and did the coupon...same thing. Log in right away and discovered that both the wish token and my 70% coupon were not in my dock. So I don't know, I do it with rooms as 'proof' but I am going to start doing it for this now....it is just a thoght.

I havent had any missing (YET) but I do this, everytime I get a new one, I take a screen shot that shows the time and date on my pc as well as the kinztime and my pet and dock and how much kc I have etc. so in the event that I do ever loose one, I will be sure to tell ganz, "oh yea, here ya go" when they tell me there is no proof.

It is sad to have to do that, but I would rather protect myself.

the one time I did have an empty adoption box (non POTM) I took a screen shot and used it as leverage when the rep called me back to get it resolved.

I am sorry youre having this problem, I hope you contact them and see what their response is. Good luck
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 12-15-2008, 01:07 AM   #20

View Post Originally Posted by Melissa30067
I havent had any missing (YET) but I do this, everytime I get a new one, I take a screen shot that shows the time and date on my pc as well as the kinztime and my pet and dock and how much kc I have etc. so in the event that I do ever loose one, I will be sure to tell ganz, "oh yea, here ya go" when they tell me there is no proof.

It is sad to have to do that, but I would rather protect myself.

the one time I did have an empty adoption box (non POTM) I took a screen shot and used it as leverage when the rep called me back to get it resolved.

I am sorry youre having this problem, I hope you contact them and see what their response is. Good luck
I have my screen shot. I have learned alot on this site. That is one of the things I learned. They must try to weazel out of everything. I have my proof on this one. I'll get that weazel!!!! LOL
Closed