Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2008, 08:35 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
meggles is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Wish Token Help

On WW both news and the Wish Factory information box, it mentions that you get a wish token for visiting on your birthday. Does anyone know how exactly this works? My little sister's birthday is today, and she logged onto her account and tried visiting the wish factory, but she wasn't given a token. Is there something special she needs to do to get one aside from just logging on?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2008, 08:39 PM   #2
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!

Default Re: Wish Token Help

Hey Meggles

I've read other threads with the same problem. Some of called Ganz and were told to wait two weeks to see if the token was added to their docks. You may want to call and see if they have fixed the problem yet. The numbers I have are
1-866-932-5469
or
1-800-724-5902

Hope this helps

Dash
Dash is offline Female
Old 03-11-2008, 08:43 PM   #3

Ok, thanks for the help
I guess I'll try calling tomorrow to check.
Old 03-11-2008, 08:59 PM   #4
sakari26

LLuvia26 is an unknown quantity at this point

it is if it is your webkinz birthday not your real birthday
Old 03-11-2008, 08:59 PM   #5
Sparkleprincess56
Gift Trainee

KinzKidatHeart will become famous soon enough

I don't think it's for your birthday i think they meant your pets birthday.
Old 03-11-2008, 09:38 PM   #6

I dunno, I thought it was your birthday, not your pet's, because it says "on your birthday, in Pet of the Month loot bags, on the anniversary of the day you joined Webkinz World..." in the news post. However, even if it is your pet's birthday, my sister's still owed a token because her pet's birthday was the 10th.
Old 03-12-2008, 07:07 PM   #7
Gift Trainee

PiggleStar is an unknown quantity at this point

I once heard Ganz say that you will NOT receive tokens on your pet birthdays. Unfortunately, I cannot remember where I heard that.

How to get tokens (quoted from Webkinz site):
You get Tokens on special days (like Webkinz Day and Christmas Day), from particular achievements, by adopting the Pet of the Month, and as bonus gifts.
I wonder what "particular achievements" they mean. Still, I wish they gave tokens on pet birthdays...
Old 03-12-2008, 08:54 PM   #8
Chellebfff

i think it is your pets birthday too but can you send them in the kinz post i have 100 i wanna give to my sister
Old 03-13-2008, 01:30 PM   #9
Allicat is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Chellebfff
i think it is your pets birthday too but can you send them in the kinz post i have 100 i wanna give to my sister
They cannot be sent though kinzpost, if you have that many, just buy her what she would buy and send it over, that is if you are talking about the wish token. The gold coin that you get as an exclusive (it is worth 1000kc) can be sent by kinzpost, so send away.

It is YOUR Birthday, not your pets. If it was your pets some people woul be swimming in token by now! Someone mentioned it being the birthday of your FIRST pet, but I don't know about that either, my first pets birthday was a couple of days ago, I got the letter and cake, but no coin.
Closed