Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2008, 06:43 PM   #11
my mom says im
Gifted

fuzzypenguin7 is a jewel in the roughfuzzypenguin7 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Wish token! anyone who has more than 10 wish tokens plz come! or people who have any ammount of wish tokens

i only have 6!!!!! i dont know how to get any more!!!
fuzzypenguin7 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2008, 07:04 PM   #12
a vegetarian is a
Gift Guru

webkinzstar77 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzstar77 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Wish token! anyone who has more than 10 wish tokens plz come! or people who have any ammount of wish tokens

You just dont pick one and keep inserting tokens until you have enough

[img]http://*******.com/5he8yl[/img] <click
Old 07-06-2008, 07:22 PM   #13
MadTVstewart

Ya if u put it in u wont have to buy something right there and then
Old 07-06-2008, 07:43 PM   #14
MEH! ▼
Webkinz :)

OceanBluue has a spectacular aura about

I have exactly 10. When you put the tenth one in, it just opens it for you, then you have a CHOICE to pick a 10,12 or 15 tokens. So you can save up until you need to.
OceanBluue is offline Male
Old 07-06-2008, 08:50 PM   #15
pj1sportsfan

pj1sportsfan will become famous soon enough

Yeah it will just stay open for you until you have 15 then click on the items and wish for it.
pj1sportsfan is offline Male
Old 07-06-2008, 08:57 PM   #16
Just another

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

thanks I was wondering too! I only have 8.
dandogkinie is offline Male
Old 07-06-2008, 09:00 PM   #17

pug247c is an unknown quantity at this point

just keep adding your tokens!
Old 07-06-2008, 09:02 PM   #18
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by fuzzypenguin7
i only have 6!!!!! i dont know how to get any more!!!
You get one on the anniversary of being a webkinz member, on your birthday, and when you adopt potm.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 01:25 AM   #19
hopeforbrianna8
Gift Guru

hope4bri is just really nicehope4bri is just really nice

Donation Award 

There is no way to close the wish thing after it is open, just be careful not to click on the button. I had something weird happen at the wish factory. I had 13 tokens and then I got 2 tokens from the w cares prize. When I entered the 2 new tokens, I chose the music box for 15 tokens, but it says I still have 13 tokens left. It gave me my prize and it let me keep 13 tokens. It's been 6 days and the 13 tokens are still there. I guess this makes up for all the other glithes that have taken stuff from my account. It's just weird though.
hope4bri is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 01:29 AM   #20
Baltimore Colts

Getting 10 gives you access there but it doesnt mean you have to get something, just keep collecting and adding coins until you get the numbr you want
Closed