Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2010, 08:17 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Default Answered: Wish Factory - Won't open

Anyone else not able to enter the Wish Factory?

It doesn't show me how many coins I deposited or open the doors for me to see the prizes.
(Yes, I have cleared my cache, logged out then back in, gone to another area, etc.)

Strange this is the first time this has ever happened to me. I wonder if the new "dailly wish" has anything to do with the problem? It seems like every time GANZ puts out something new, a "glitch" seems to come with it.
jazzykinz is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Jennielou
View Post Originally Posted by jazzykinz
My internet browser is IE 8. Like I said, just happened today. I did my "wish" this morning, and tonight I can't get into the wish factory. Oh, well, maybe just a glitch.
Same thing for me tonight on Firefox. Amanda is just standing there blinking at me. Never spoke and won't let me put in my tokens from earlier.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2010, 08:26 PM   #2
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Wish Factory - Won't open

It is working with me on firefox. What web browser are you on?
starbucksfun is offline Female
Old 11-12-2010, 08:31 PM   #3

figsk8 is just really nicefigsk8 is just really nice

After you click to make your wish, make sure you click the X above your wish, and it should come back up. Hope this helps!
figsk8 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2010, 08:57 PM   #4

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by starbucksfun
It is working with me on firefox. What web browser are you on?
My internet browser is IE 8. Like I said, just happened today. I did my "wish" this morning, and tonight I can't get into the wish factory. Oh, well, maybe just a glitch.
Old 11-12-2010, 09:30 PM   #5
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

Maybe. Try tomorrow and see if it will work then.
starbucksfun is offline Female
Old 11-12-2010, 10:45 PM   #6
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Same thing for me tonight on Firefox. Amanda is just standing there blinking at me. Never spoke and won't let me put in my tokens from earlier.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 11:54 AM   #7

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
Thanks for letting me know, that it is not just my account.

I happened to me again this morning. I went to the Wish Factory and Amanda asked if I wanted to use the wish machine today. I selected my "daily wish" and then clicked the X to close it. Amanda spoke again, saying good luck.

About 30 minutes later, I tried to go back and all Amanda did was stare at me. Must be a "Wish Factory Glitch". Oh, my. I guess that's "par for the course".
Closed