Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 09:49 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

webkinzlover191 has a spectacular aura about

Exclamation Answered: Wish factory won't load!

Amanda the Panda is dissapearing and appearing on wish factory wich causes another thung i can not insert my wish token or get my wish!!
and mos of you are saying i should clean my cache well i did

Last edited by webkinzlover191; 12-26-2009 at 07:48 PM..
Best Answer - Posted by bullydogs123
I also have that problem contact Ganz
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 09:56 AM   #2
Rage&Love
Gifted

arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!
arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!

Default Re: CRITICAL!!

you dont need paint.com to post pics. you just need paint on your computer

try clearing your cache
arodfan727 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 09:58 AM   #3
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Try clearing your cache, if that doesn't work good luck Gantz won't fix it for months. Fairy Falls and Quizzy's blast have been broke for months. But find one glitch that is to our benifit it gets fixed instantly. Last week I was enjoying a glitch at the Curio Shop, that let you mine for extra gems that got fixed, It was fun while it lasted. hope that helps.
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 12-26-2009, 02:33 PM   #4
EmNm

EmNm12 will become famous soon enough

Angry Wish factory won't load!

The wish factory won't load! Every time I go to it, it makes a magical whirling sound over and over. Every once in a while Amanda Panda will appear and disappear very quickly. She doesn't say anything! I have 11 tokens in the machine, so I'm supposed to able to access it, please help!

EmNm12
EmNm12 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 02:53 PM   #5
EmNm

EmNm12 will become famous soon enough

Does Amanda appear and disappear quickly? It is happening to me also and it is making a funny magical whirring sound. I have 11 tokens in the machine and have not been able to access the exclusive items.
EmNm12 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 03:32 PM   #6

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

I suggest clearing your cache. If that doesn't work, then let us know.

Also, you don't need PAINT.COM. You just need to go to "start" on your computer, "all programs", then to "accessories", and click on "paint".
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 03:33 PM   #7
hy am I still a

SmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud of

You can try clearing Cashe, also if that does not work try clearing your cookies. Tell us how it works!
As the others have said, You do not need paint.com. It is a simple program on a PC that can be opened by going to accessories then paint.
SmelzGood84 is offline Male
Old 12-26-2009, 03:36 PM   #8
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Like everyone said, try and clear your cache. Good luck!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 03:49 PM   #9

webkinzlover191 has a spectacular aura about

i did the only problem is that i do not have a URL from my picture and i need one to post them

View Post Originally Posted by EmNm12
Does Amanda appear and disappear quickly? It is happening to me also and it is making a funny magical whirring sound. I have 11 tokens in the machine and have not been able to access the exclusive items.
yes.hope fully GANZ will be able to fix this glitch
Old 12-26-2009, 06:05 PM   #10

MerryDay will become famous soon enough

Sorry about that. Wish I could help.
Closed

Tags
factory, token, wish factory, wish token