Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2009, 08:37 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
merpots is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Wish Factory Tokens Vanished

Hi, I put my tokens in the wish factory, and then I went to deposit another and all my 4 tokens have gone.

I have emailed Webkinz Customer service weeks ago and I have got nothing back from them, not an email or anything.

Does anyone know how to get your tokens back or if this has happened to them?

Word of caution, do not put your tokens in the machine even though it says it's safe.

Best Wishes,

Merpots:ccat:
merpots is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2009, 08:39 PM   #2
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Wish Factory Tokens Vanished

Im sorry that has happened to you but you can Call Ganz and you can get ahold of a rep that can look at your account for you. Try calling them Monday. GL!
calabelle is offline Female
Old 02-13-2009, 08:39 PM   #3
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

so sorry this happened to you

i would try another e-mail, remember to use the link they posted on their site. i am pretty sure contacting ganz is the only way to retrieve the tokens...
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 02-13-2009, 08:44 PM   #4
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

That stinks. I would call ganz. The one time I called and left a message it took a few days but I got my problem solved. The phone number is listed at the top of the help section. Good Luck.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 02-13-2009, 08:47 PM   #5
Webkinz :)
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

Welcome to WI!

Because of your message, I checked our Wish Tokens. They are all still deposited in the Wish Factory. Definitely email or call Ganz again.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 02-13-2009, 08:47 PM   #6

ttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonder

First, let me say welcome to !
Secondly, I am sorry to hear that! I would follow up with a phone call to Ganz. You can find their number in the forum here. It has its own thread (I believe). I can empathize with you- I have had a Halloween bed just come up missing out of a room one day... never to return ( a few other items as well ). We have had a webkinz missing (really) for about 4 months now, but I haven't had the time or wanted to put up the fight ( lol ) to get it fixed! Good Luck with your token situation. I hope they return!
ttfntigger is offline Female
Old 02-13-2009, 08:48 PM   #7

Doodlepoodle00 is on a distinguished road

I would definitely email them again. I have always gotten a auto response email shortly after contacting them (and I've gotten in touch with them a few times in the last couple months). You might need to check any junk mail filter(s), I had one of their responses get caught in a filter account set up by our internet provider network.

Hopefully they will be able to reinstate your tokens. Good Luck!
Doodlepoodle00 is offline Female
Old 02-13-2009, 08:49 PM   #8
Gifted

trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!

i would try logging put and back in and see if it was just a little glitch
trueblue is offline Female
Old 02-13-2009, 08:52 PM   #9
Yip Eeeee! I am a

polkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Welcome to WI,
I am sorry to hear that.i would call there email is HORRIBLE!!!!
It takes 4EVER!!! calling them that would be the best!
polkadot101 is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 02:29 AM   #10

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I thought that they were no longer accepting e-mail. I recall reading something about that several months ago. So if it's not something that you can fill out on the customer service page, you'll need to call.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed