Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2010, 07:03 PM   #1
Call me Jessica!.
Webkinz :)

itsjesszica32 is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Wish Factory Glitch -- Where's my Tokens?!

Hello, WI! I figured that I could come to you guys for help with a glitch.

My brother just recently logged onto Webkinz World. He went to visit the Wish Factory. The only problem is that over half of his Wish Tokens disappeared. The Wish Machine says he only inserted 5 Wish Tokens, when my brother had inserted a total of 12 Wish Tokens.

We already tried resetting Safari and clearing the cache. We don't really want to have to contact Ganz, but we don't seem to have any options left. My brother's very disappointed and sad, and we would appreciate any help or advice you have for us. Thanks so much!

<3, Jessica (& her brother)
itsjesszica32 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by rain62001
I am so sorry this happened to you/brother. The same thing happened to one of my accounts and I called Ganz and they fixed it for me. It happened to be a glitch of some sorts. I hope everything works out for the best!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2010, 07:11 PM   #2

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Wish Factory Glitch -- Where's my Tokens?!

im soooo sorry... i would email Ganz right now.. but i dont know their email i wish i could help you guys..... is there anything i can help you with?
blackylove123 is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 07:15 PM   #3
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I'm so sorry! This didn't happen to me. If you do have to call them here is their number incase you don't know- 1-866-WEBKINZ
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 06-15-2010, 01:03 PM   #4
hat's up Buttercup?

Syd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant future

Perhaps he or someone else had bought something on his account. If so, look around to see if he has any exclusives that you don't remember before.

If not, here are ways to contact Ganz:
1-866-WEBKINZ (phone) aka 1-866-932-5469

or go here:
[url=http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/us_en/cs_index.html]
Syd! is offline Female
Old 06-15-2010, 01:19 PM   #5
Fever32

CardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond repute

If you don't want to call them, you can email them...
support@ganzestore.com
CardnlFanCarly is offline Female
Old 06-15-2010, 03:51 PM   #6
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

oubt you were hacked, it was probably a glitch. I was hacked, and my wish token were used and the exclusives sold. However I found this out in a few minutes before the person (who was buying random things) decided to sell some rare and special items i had for more KC
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 06-15-2010, 08:54 PM   #7
One odd

Sawarow is on a distinguished road

You could be getting hacked (my DD was hacked), being a victim of a glitch (more than likely), or your brother forgot he bought something. Try looking through his account to see if there are any new exclusives. If not, email or call Ganz. You can also try clearing your cache.
Sawarow is offline Male
Old 06-15-2010, 09:01 PM   #8
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I doubt he was hacked because you can't wish for anything with 7 tokens.
I would have an adult call Ganz.
I don't think they answer Email
Sorry they are missing.
I hope he gets them back!
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 06-15-2010, 09:13 PM   #9

rain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to behold

I am so sorry this happened to you/brother. The same thing happened to one of my accounts and I called Ganz and they fixed it for me. It happened to be a glitch of some sorts. I hope everything works out for the best!
rain62001 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2010, 02:34 AM   #10
Call me Jessica!.

itsjesszica32 is on a distinguished road

Thanks to everyone for their advice! It is all greatly appreciated. (:
I think we'll just call Ganz, since there seems to be no other option. Hopefully we'll get our "glitch" fixed like yours, Rain. If they don't check their email, we may never get the "glitch" fixed, since we highly doubt anyone hacked my brother's account. Thanks again, to everyone! My brother and I are so glad we could turn to you guys for help. (:
itsjesszica32 is offline Female
Closed