Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2011, 02:15 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

fruit is a jewel in the roughfruit is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Wish Factory

This sounds like a very uncommon glitch. Try restarting your computer, and maybe try going to again tomorrow, rememeber it could be the computer and not webkinz. Has this ver happened before? I hope it clears up soon.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2011, 03:00 PM   #12
Innocent Beauty ♥
Banned
Alyrox1010 has a spectacular aura about

Try contacting Ganz? I'm sorry I'm not much help, this hasn't happened to me. But if your wish tokens were stolen I'd deffinatley contact Ganz
Alyrox1010 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 07:31 PM   #13
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

oh <G> wish factory is fine now! My tokens are back,..but very strange everything is taking forever to load!! I just went to do the extra newspaper job and I clicked on start before the lady appeared! I am half way through the job and I hear her say "what job do you want to do today?!" Im like hello! I am allmost done doing the job <G>.
Old 01-17-2011, 09:20 PM   #14

Doda34 will become famous soon enough

I just checked and the same thing is happening on my accounts. I wouldn't worry about it yet.
Doda34 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2011, 03:54 AM   #15
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

Glitch or not I would call Ganz... 1-866-WEBKINZ. I had to call before about another issue and they were very helpful
Good Luck!! I hope it fixes soon for you
karenpd is offline Female
Old 01-18-2011, 06:54 AM   #16
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by betsey2u
oh <G> wish factory is fine now! My tokens are back,..but very strange everything is taking forever to load!! I just went to do the extra newspaper job and I clicked on start before the lady appeared! I am half way through the job and I hear her say "what job do you want to do today?!" Im like hello! I am allmost done doing the job <G>.
Yay! Glad to hear it. It is odd...this same thing happened to me at the beginning of 2010, but I never got them back. Then a lot of things went wrong w/jobs like you describe.

My computer is old and I just figured that it can't handle as much as it used to. My DH added some memory to the laptop and that REALLY helped. I couldn't even play the Hamsters for a second w/out getting stuck. It probably is some programming that they are getting ready to change in your case. But it may be a good idea to close other windows and programs and clear your cache before playing in the future! Congrats!

View Post Originally Posted by Triton
I just checked my account and those of my kids and sorry to report but all 3 have lost their tokens and Amanda Panda just blinks at me. Real frustrating as each account had over 25 tokens. We just hadn't decided what we wanted since we have been busy with the holidays and now catching snowflakes.
I hope yours are back, now that Betsey2U has reported hers has returned! Fingers crossed!
Lolith is offline Female
Old 01-18-2011, 07:07 AM   #17
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

All my coins are back, too Ms. Panda does seem like she needs a cup of Coffee this morning, though.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-18-2011, 09:14 AM   #18
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
All my coins are back, too Ms. Panda does seem like she needs a cup of Coffee this morning, though.

BAHAHAH!!!! That makes 2 of us!
Lolith is offline Female
Old 01-18-2011, 11:24 AM   #19
♫♪♥₪ Ḵḁṫḭḝ ₪♥♪♫

webkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clown

I would call ganz. They might clear things up.
webkinzonfire8 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2011, 11:28 AM   #20
Happy New Year! 2011

Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!

All of mine are there. I'm glad because i have over 20.
Pollybear is offline Female
Closed

Tags
k.e.v.i.n/s.m.o.p.h.i.e, you are beautiful(: