Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2009, 03:21 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

Default Re: wintermint reindeer

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Hey, I just noticed that the feet in the picture of the card are swirled like a candy cane, but red on the pet! (And the nose is red on the card, but green on the pet.....that is a glitch that effected the minty reindeer too, Ganz changed all the noses from red to green )

I heard that the last one seen on ebay went for over $1000.00. It is the rarest pet on WW, so I'm not surprised! (And hey, "credit means get-it" right? LOL!)
it may be one of the rarest, but some that are even rarer are the Magical Retriever and the Mystical Panda, and i happen to be a proud owner of a Mystical Panda.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2009, 03:46 PM   #12
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by IttyGirl2
it may be one of the rarest, but some that are even rarer are the Magical Retriever and the Mystical Panda, and i happen to be a proud owner of a Mystical Panda.
That's wonderful that you own one! You can buy both pets on ebay, and they run anywhere from $100 to $200 dollars. Every time I look there, I can always find some for sale. I have never found a wintermint reindeer on ebay for sale. The Cheeky dog and Cheeky cat are also extremely hard to find, but again, someone always has them on ebay to buy. (The cat sells for about $180-$250, and the dog is around $500-$700) The sherbet bunny and pegasus are around $60, and the love puppy is around $200.

My point is that all these animals are rare, hard-to-find, and expensive, but with enough $$$$, you can still purchase them. Even if I had $1000 right now, I could not find the wintermint reindeer to purchase it. That is why I feel that it is the rarest pet on WW.
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 04:05 PM   #13
αℓℓ уσυ ηєє∂ ιѕ ℓσνє
Gifted

Wonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socks

I notice you have found your answer.
Please choose a best answer so the thread will be marked answered and will be closed.
If you are unsure how to do this, here are instructions copied and pasted from the how to choose a best answer and close thread.

Once your problem has been solved, please choose a best answer for your thread so it is marked "Answered".

Take a look at each post in your thread and you'll see something similar to the following.

Click the image to open in full size.

Just click the link "Mark Best Answer" and it will mark it answered and close it!

Thanks!

~Wonder =]
Wonder1001 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 04:06 PM   #14

LittleMissRika is a jewel in the roughLittleMissRika is a jewel in the rough

I think the Winter Mint Reindeer is e-store exclusive, nano desu.
LittleMissRika is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 04:09 PM   #15
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

The Wintermint Reindeer DOES exist, but it was given has a gift to all the Ganz employees. No other people got it, unless the ganz employees gave it to others.
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 04:10 PM   #16
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Electra is correct.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 05:27 PM   #17

ChocolateCow has disabled reputation

electrabuzz is correct.....there are alot of rumors floating around.

as far as i know, this pet was given to employees as a special gift (:
but some say that it was being sold on ebay at some points....which i dont know how its possible...
Old 11-15-2009, 05:29 PM   #18
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by ChocolateCow
electrabuzz is correct.....there are alot of rumors floating around.

as far as i know, this pet was given to employees as a special gift (:
but some say that it was being sold on ebay at some points....which i dont know how its possible...
Look at the pictures on the front page of this thread....it was a card with a code on, similar to the cards from the trading cards. The card and the code was sold on ebay.
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 05:29 PM   #19

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

employes only
heart891011 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 05:30 PM   #20
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Yep, it was given out to Canadian Ganz employees for a Christmas present... apparently one didn't like it and decided to sell it on eBay, and then all this started...
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Closed