Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2009, 02:25 PM   #1
hello people and
Webkinz :)

purplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Unanswered: wintermint reindeer

i heard of this pet called the wintermint reindeer
i looked it up on ebay and i couldn't find it
does this pet exsist? where is it from? and where can i get one?
purplelove33 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2009, 02:40 PM   #2
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: wintermint reindeer

The wintermint reindeer i think was eStore. Or maybe it was contest...i'm not sure but i don't believe its available right now
Old 11-15-2009, 02:41 PM   #3
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

This was posted on the home page once upon a time:

Thank you to a Webkinz Insider member who wishes to remain nameless, we are now able to bring you the first ever in-game images of the
Webkinz Wintermint Reindeer. As many of you know, rumors about this mystery Webkinz have been swirling around the internet for several weeks.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

The Wintermint Reindeer is not the same thing as the Minty Reindeer that was sold in the eStore in December. The Pet, the PSI, and the PSF for the Wintermint and Minty Reindeers are very similar in appearance, but they have different names and are different colors. The Pet Specific Item for the Wintermint Reindeer is the Wintergreen Candy Cane Bed and the Pet Special food is Wintermint Pastry.

Click the image to open in full size.

As far as I know that particular pet was given as a gift to Canadian Ganz employees only.

Last edited by Electrabuzz1; 11-15-2009 at 02:43 PM..
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 02:44 PM   #4
♪♫ I am a

clever is a glorious beacon of lightclever is a glorious beacon of lightclever is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by purplelove33
i heard of this pet called the wintermint reindeer
i looked it up on ebay and i couldn't find it
does this pet exsist? where is it from? and where can i get one?
I saw it for sale on ebay about a year ago. It went for like $200. It was a present for ganz employees, and no one else was supposed to know about it. It is a virtual only pet, and I believe that it is in the webkinz psi/psf thing at the top of WI.
clever is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 02:45 PM   #5
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Electra is right, it was a gift to Ganz employees, and was not available any other way.....however rumor has it that some showed up on ebay....lucky ducks!!!!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 02:46 PM   #6
♪♫ I am a

clever is a glorious beacon of lightclever is a glorious beacon of lightclever is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Electra is right, it was a gift to Ganz employees, and was not available any other way.....however rumor has it that some showed up on ebay....lucky ducks!!!!
I saw it for sale on ebay. I told my mom that it was fifty bucks and she said do you have fifty bucks and I said no, but in the long run, I never could have afforded it.
clever is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 02:47 PM   #7
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Hey, I just noticed that the feet in the picture of the card are swirled like a candy cane, but red on the pet! (And the nose is red on the card, but green on the pet.....that is a glitch that effected the minty reindeer too, Ganz changed all the noses from red to green )

I heard that the last one seen on ebay went for over $1000.00. It is the rarest pet on WW, so I'm not surprised! (And hey, "credit means get-it" right? LOL!)

Last edited by Bindidog; 11-15-2009 at 02:50 PM..
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 02:50 PM   #8
♪♫ I am a

Hey, I just noticed that the feet in the picture of the card are swirled like a candy cane, but red on the pet! (And the nose is red on the card, but green on the pet.....that is a glitch that effected the minty reindeer too, Ganz changed all the noses from red to green )

I heard that the last one seen on ebay went for over $1000.00. It is the rarest pet on WW, so I'm not surprised! (And hey, "credit means get-it" right? LOL!)
Wow. I thought fifty dollars for it was a lot. Gosh, I wish I could have it though. But don't we all. Lol.
clever is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 02:53 PM   #9
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Hey, maybe the swirly feet are actually slippers and they will be our Christmas gift this year LOL.

Just speculating. Candy Cane slippers would be fun!!
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 02:55 PM   #10
♪♫ I am a

View Post Originally Posted by Electrabuzz1
Hey, maybe the swirly feet are actually slippers and they will be our Christmas gift this year LOL.

Just speculating. Candy Cane slippers would be fun!!
That is a great idea. I hope that there are candy cane slippers, but I am pretty sure the candy cane things are the feet. I love that idea!
clever is offline Female
Closed