Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2011, 02:06 PM   #1
Where is she?
Webkinz :)

vwcatbus is a glorious beacon of lightvwcatbus is a glorious beacon of lightvwcatbus is a glorious beacon of light

Default Unanswered: winterfest and webkinz servers (wapi)

i am snowflake hunting today and my account is in webkinz server 4 (wapi4) i am getting ZERO snowflakes. why is this? my mom is in wapi15 and wapi1 and my brother and sister are both in wapi10. they get snowflakes. why don't i get any in wapi4?
vwcatbus is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2011, 02:16 PM   #2

littlepoodle wows us all with wonderlittlepoodle wows us all with wonderlittlepoodle wows us all with wonderlittlepoodle wows us all with wonderlittlepoodle wows us all with wonderlittlepoodle wows us all with wonderlittlepoodle wows us all with wonderlittlepoodle wows us all with wonderlittlepoodle wows us all with wonderlittlepoodle wows us all with wonder

Default Re: winterfest and webkinz servers (wapi)

geez it is a shame first a mess for fall fest now winterfest why??? you feed your pet you get booted, go anywhere out you go booted!!! snowflakes are so sporadic there is no timing you may get one , then 45 min later you get one and its a dud!!!! This is not like past winterfest events at all , I have to give Webkinz credit for extending it this time, may be they will work out kinks. I am very disappointed, for my grandkids they were so excited and in two days on two accounts they have gotten two wool scarf coats, 1 chestnuts, and a 2 winterfest hoodies. I think they would have better luck with rain, looks like webkinz is getting snowed out on this one

oops forgot to say I am using Google Chrome as browser but each of the kids are having same luck in the other browsers
littlepoodle is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 02:17 PM   #3
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

I am confused with the wapi thing...
and I am getting little snowflakes, just got one a couple seconds ago.
Try logging in and out and being where you can see your dock, for example your pets room or the clubhouse.
And If you are in those types of place and still not getting them, try moving around in your room.
It takes some patience, so keep waiting (:
starbucksfun is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 02:18 PM   #4
Where is she?

vwcatbus is a glorious beacon of lightvwcatbus is a glorious beacon of lightvwcatbus is a glorious beacon of light

well, at least you guys got something! i've gotten nothing at all and my mom already has 5 hoodies, 2 windchimes and 3 scarf jackets! my brother even got a window!!!!!!! i've gotten nothing!
Old 01-16-2011, 02:30 PM   #5
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by vwcatbus
well, at least you guys got something! i've gotten nothing at all and my mom already has 5 hoodies, 2 windchimes and 3 scarf jackets! my brother even got a window!!!!!!! i've gotten nothing!
Just wait, and try logging out and in.
Old 01-16-2011, 02:32 PM   #6
Where is she?

i did that 10 minutes ago! still nothing!
Old 01-16-2011, 02:35 PM   #7
I'm Ashlyn (:

View Post Originally Posted by vwcatbus
i did that 10 minutes ago! still nothing!
I have found mine in my room, if you are somewhere else, I would try your room.
Old 01-16-2011, 02:43 PM   #8
Where is she?

i have been i my room the whole time.
Old 01-16-2011, 03:21 PM   #9
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

They seem to be popping in at Quizzy's. Try going there.
lego is online now Female
Closed