Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2009, 11:41 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Big Daddy is a jewel in the roughBig Daddy is a jewel in the rough

Default Unanswered: Winterfest and other click to win events?

Hi All! Happy New Year!

Winterfest is almost here! I know we are all getting our clicking fingers ready to snag
those snowflakes as fast as we can.

I have a quirky question about that though. I have more than one account as many of us do and was wondering just how to maximize my efforts when Winterfest comes.

My question is ...Is it better to stay on one account primarily or to rotate between them?

That is to say will the snowflakes come in clumps (a lot at the beginning) making it advisable to rotate frequently between accounts or is it a steady rate of fall making it better to stay on one account and wait for them?

Any insight Wi members have to offer will be greatly apreciated.

Thanks,

Big Daddy!
Big Daddy is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2009, 11:43 AM   #2
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Winterfest and other click to win events?

Hey BigDaddy, the BEST place to go and find out info is to LEGALCAT's Snowflake Pad!!
Check out ALL of the GREAT info she has on her unofficial thread for Winterfest. See you there and HAVE FUN!!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l-t434499.html
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 11:46 AM   #3
ISH GRANTED! Now a
Gift Guru

ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

Hello-o-o-o-o- and Happy New Year to you too!

I have seen people talking about this (last time during Fall Fest) and they were saying they had multiple windows up at the same time (like 3 or 4 accounts at once...), but I'm sorry to say I don't know how to do that, LOL! Whenever I try to have more than one WW account open at a time, the first account "X's" itself out.

I'm sure someone out there knows the answer, so good luck to us both in finding out the secret!

Can't Wait!
ldskinzkid
Old 01-01-2009, 11:57 AM   #4
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Here..try these two at once...you won't get logged out. One is a Firefox, the other an IE7. They are direct loaders. Make sure you are using separate accounts for this or you will get logged out. You can open TWO different accounts simultaneously on these loaders

http://66.48.69.102/loader4.php?go=loadReturnUser&aol=0&fs=0 OR

http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?go=loadReturnUser&aol=0&fs=0
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed