Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   winterfest items (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/winterfest-items-197571/)

01-27-2008 09:55 AM

winterfest items

i was just wondering if anyone elce cant put thier winterfest items in storage..
I tried putting my jackets and sweters away in the purple treasure chest (the cso one) but it wouldnt let me. It did let me put the touques in there though. i can however put them all in my trading card dresser.
Also i can only put the hot chocolate in the milk fridge or bone fridge. I cant put any other food winterfest item. I dont have any other fridges and dont wanna but one just to try it out.

---------- cherylee added 8 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

btw i have gotten about 50 snowflakes so far and have still not gotten the pepperment snowflake and only one tree :-(

bangkokyankee01-27-2008 10:03 AM

Re: winterfest items

cherylee
I just tried outting my stuff away after reading your post
I can put my jackets, sweaters and slippers?? in the mediviel chest

maybe the purple chest is wacky

now with the food - can't put the cookie and eggnog in the fridge - why does ganz do that -can't put the Christmas cookie away either - another wacky thing of WW

springhill01-27-2008 10:07 AM

The eggnog, snowcone, sugarbear cookie, and gingerbread monkey(not winterfest) "Don't fit" in my fridge

mom2hnemi01-27-2008 10:08 AM

I know I agree, its frustrating..typically with the new things that come out, it takes them awhile to get them programmed to where they will store correctly. In time they will, so for now we have to deal with our docks getting overloaded!

hope everyone is having fun catching snowflakes :)

meganmonkee01-27-2008 10:10 AM

That is weird, I know thAt last years items can be put in storage, because they aren't new. I was able to put my hot chocolate and peppermint snowflake away. But I don't know why it doesn't work on certian dressers. Sorry

01-27-2008 10:18 AM

well i guess its not just my items

lulabell121901-27-2008 03:59 PM

Frustrating, Grrrr same here I guess you just gotta keep them in your dock!

01-27-2008 04:01 PM

i know i hate it. i have soooo many now. i cant get the peperment or tree but i have over 70 all together of the other items now. I've just been keeping one account in the background and playing on my other account at the side so i just click over to get the snowflakes when they start comming :-)

lulabell121901-27-2008 04:03 PM

I have gotten many prizes but it is so annoying when you can't put them somewhere!

01-27-2008 04:05 PM

i read so many stories of people loosing everything in thier dock i dont keep anything in there.