Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2010, 09:31 PM   #11
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Windows 7

I'm on wireless dsl connection. This computer zooms. Super fast. It's so weird I have done everything I can do.
ilovecats711 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2010, 03:11 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

walkingbetty will become famous soon enough

I've had this laptop computer about 2 months and it has worked fine up until the last 3 or 4 days. now works for everything else except the things I mentioned. The other 2 computers in the house have no trouble with ww. i'm also on wireless DSL. Also when I bring the room map up, it goes too fast and won't stop when i want to click on a room. Thanks to all who have responded..
walkingbetty is offline Female
Old 01-10-2010, 05:16 AM   #13

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Well, I apologize if I frustrated you any further. I had browsers stuck in my head because Webkkins gets a huge varied performance on different browsers, and yours seems to be just fine.
I let OSW7 sit for now, only because I found out that they used the same driver package as Vista did, Yikes!.
We are still XP, and everything works just fine.
I sincerely hope that the techs will be able to help with a solution, I’m sure there are many people using OS7 and doing o.k. gaming with it. Possibly it is just a setting that needs tweaking, or something not operating properly.
I hope you will be back in playing condition soon.
BSW44 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2010, 05:35 AM   #14
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Have you Disconnected your puter from the power source? If not try that, unplug it totally from the wall plug and leave it for 30 min to 2 hour. If it were evening I would say leave it unpluged overnight. Window will reset itself and hopefully it will be OK when you reboot in the morn. I installed IE 8 a few months ago from IE 7 and am having no problem at all. A Ganz rep had previously told me that Ganz does not accept IE8 for Webkinz Jr but it is working fine now. You might try Firefox or Safari Browsers for now until IE works for you. I would try unpluging it first, though. Hope this helps.

If I recall Windows.IE had a big update a few days ago. On my machine it waqs several minutes for it to update. Maybe that is the problem of which unpluging it should help then it will update on it's on when you hook it back up again.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2010, 07:40 AM   #15
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

Try pressing Ctrl-shift-delete, and uncheck the top choice (Preserve Favorite/internet files), and make sure you check Temporary Internet files and cookies, click delete. This worked for me.
Old 01-10-2010, 10:28 AM   #16
Gifted

gabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roost

I'm using Windows 7 and nothing like that has happened to me. The screen has frozen every once in a while but nothing happening to you is happening to me. I'd just try to clear your cache.
gabbyz2 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2010, 11:18 AM   #17
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

Hmm.. yes this is happening to me. I can still see the old kids theme and I can't buy the new kids theme This has never happened to me before I don't want to cleat my cache due for several reasons.
softballipod is offline Female
Old 01-10-2010, 01:32 PM   #18
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by softballipod
Hmm.. yes this is happening to me. I can still see the old kids theme and I can't buy the new kids theme This has never happened to me before I don't want to cleat my cache due for several reasons.
If you don't then the updates do not take affect
dizzydessi is offline Female
Closed