Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2012, 10:13 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
gim00 is on a distinguished road

Question Unanswered: Will webkinz work in europe?

My dad is in the military we are moving to Belgium so I just want to know if my webkinz account will work over their!

Grace
gim00 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2012, 10:30 AM   #2
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Will webkinz work in europe?

Yes it will work there because lots of other people have the Asain account, Europe account, and American account no matter where you are coming to move and you still can be on webkinz world.
Old 01-25-2012, 02:34 PM   #3
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Yah. It should work because people have European accounts and Asian. Might depend on what part of Belgium your in
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 01-25-2012, 03:35 PM   #4
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by luvzfrogs
Yah. It should work because people have European accounts and Asian. Might depend on what part of Belgium your in
People actually just set their accounts as Asian, their not really from Asia
I'm sure it will work, since Webkinz are sold across the world, but I can't be sure
jellydonut is offline Female
Old 01-25-2012, 03:48 PM   #5
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

WEBKINZ will work anywhere So long as you have an internet connexion you are fine The only problem is that you will be asleep when a lot of the hourly activities are on! You could open a European account to do those or you could just have fun doing all the other activities available! You are going to love Belgium! We were just there over Christmas and it is a beautiful country with delcious food (waffles) and friendly, often English-speaking people! Hope you enjoy it and WI and WW both work there too You might want to stock up on a few webkinz before heading there though since I don't think they are easy to come by there (luckily there is the e-store)! Enjoy the experience and maybe you will come back bilingual
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 01-25-2012, 04:01 PM   #6

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

I live in europe and i can tell you that it works, as long as you have internet connection lol
I've been to the states about 5 years ago and since then i have webkinz. i have an american account and it is easy to do the hourly events. you wake up, do your dailies go somewhere and when you get back, you can do the hourly events. unfortunatly i can't do all, luckily i have a mum which also loves webkinz and she loves to stay up all night long so she does it...
Hope you love it in belgium!!! have fun
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 01-25-2012, 07:01 PM   #7

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Well, depends . . .(I don't know)! Webkinz can do anywhere--due to their popularity. If Ganz decides to or not--
Old 01-25-2012, 07:59 PM   #8
K94KC
Gifted

K94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to behold

You certainly can play Webkinz once you get an internet connection! We were stationed in Germany very close to Belgium. Like others said, because Belgium is 6 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time (which is also your Kinztime), you may not be able to easily do the hourly events.
If your dad is in the U.S. military, most likely you will be able to buy new Webkinz at the base exchange. He will also get an APO mailing address which will allow you to buy things online and have them sent to his APO post office box on base. We bought things from amazon and many other retailers all the time. Ameriwade also ships to APO addresses (since technically it is a US address) so you'll have no problem getting more Webkinz if you want.
You will love Belgium and the surrounding countries!!! Their waffles and chocolate are incredible!
Old 01-25-2012, 08:14 PM   #9
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Webkinz Should be able to work World Wide!
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Closed

Tags
jellydonut!