Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2008, 06:30 PM   #11
is a supermom and is
Gifted

anjii has a spectacular aura aboutanjii has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Will they replace it?

Unfortunately, I don't think they will, as they aren't a very helpful, customer oriented company. But I would still call them and at least try. Just be polite to them, and hope for the best. Sometimes I'm pleasantly surprised by people when I go in with low expectations.
anjii is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2008, 06:59 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

Wingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond repute

Well change your password for sure. Someone might be getting onto your account. You can ask Ganz, but they might not give it to you. It won't hurt to ask though!
Wingless Dream is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 07:07 PM   #13

Chupi =D is an unknown quantity at this point

What's the Schnauzer-specific item again? I don't feel like waiting for 5 minutes just to get onto webkinz.
Chupi =D is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 07:20 PM   #14

AlohaWebkinz is a glorious beacon of lightAlohaWebkinz is a glorious beacon of light

Aw, gee. I'm so sorry. I have a Schnauzer, too, and I LOVE the item.

From now on...

Leave the item in ONE room and write down the room...
Keep your password fully unpredictable...
Change your password every few weeks, just in case...
And ALWAYS have a good argument for Ganz when you contact them.

These should help so that you don't lose an item again, but if you do, you can just PM me and we'll work on it together. I assure you, I will NOT ask for your password or anything like that. Good luck with Ganz!!!
AlohaWebkinz is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 09:23 PM   #15
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Thanks everyone.Chupi,its the Schnauzer Jalopy.Wingless Dream,nobody is getting on my account because I hide the secret codes in a unexpetced place and no one sees me type in my password.Yeah,Livi Ganz can stoop really low.Thanks AlohaKinz.
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 09:32 PM   #16

lashes is just really nicelashes is just really nice

sweetnspicy.....Give Ganz call at 1-800-724-5902 this is their American corporate office in Cheektowaga, New York. Ask to speak with Webkinz customer service rep and ask him or here to replace your item, due to their glitches today. If they say no, ask to speak with a supervisor. Make sure your write down everyone's name you talk with and the date & time that you called. If the supervisor says no, then wait until the next day, call again and ask to speak to the boss of the supervisor. I know this is a lot of trouble bur sooner or later you may get someone who will actually give you the item back. I have heard of a few people successfully having items replaced by Ganz but it usually takes talking to 2 or 3 people at least. You must be persistent!
lashes is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 06:17 AM   #17
Proud to be
Gift Guru

Flicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of light

Post Re: Will they replace it?

I am sorry you lost your PSI. I know how frustrated and mad you are feeling. You are not alone, unfortunately this has happened to a lot of us. I have lost the prism chair that I got when I adopted my Chihuahua and I also lost the plane I got with my alley cat. Ganz says that it is not possible to lose an item unless someone knows your password or you sold or traded the item. This a just completely ridiculous. I also know that I did not sell or trade these items and no one knows my password. I do not tell anyone my passwords for anything not even my husband. Just do not keep any items in your dock. Get a room to use as storgage and keep all the items you are not using in there. I hope you are able to get the item back good luck. Let us know if you do get it back.
Flicka28 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 07:16 AM   #18
legalcat

View Post Originally Posted by lashes
sweetnspicy.....Give Ganz call at 1-800-724-5902 this is their American corporate office in Cheektowaga, New York. Ask to speak with Webkinz customer service rep and ask him or here to replace your item, due to their glitches today. If they say no, ask to speak with a supervisor. Make sure your write down everyone's name you talk with and the date & time that you called. If the supervisor says no, then wait until the next day, call again and ask to speak to the boss of the supervisor. I know this is a lot of trouble bur sooner or later you may get someone who will actually give you the item back. I have heard of a few people successfully having items replaced by Ganz but it usually takes talking to 2 or 3 people at least. You must be persistent!

I agree, I am one of those people. I have never had a problem getting items replaced even after this "policy"... Once I did have someone who at first said she wasn't going to do it, but after explaining VERY NICELY to her exactly what was going to happen, she finally replaced the item. I really think a big key is being overly nice to them.. you know.. I usually start out along the lines of "wow... I know it must be awful, I bet your getting a ton of calls from people complaining about glitches, and its not even your fault... it must be keeping you SO busy... I don't know if you can help me with this but i figured I would call and see... " I am usually so sugary nice its sick, LOL... remember folks, these customer service people don't make the rules...they can only do what they are told and you never know if their bosses do spot checks and listen in on their phone calls etc which is quite common in this line of business... so... try to be nice to customer service, the glitches aren't their fault and the rules arent there fault... so.. dont call them up and tell them how your mommy is gonna sue the pants off Ganz cuz your __________ went missing and how you personally are keeping them in business cuz you spent a zillion dollars on webkinz... just call and be nice and hopefully they will help you... and if they dont, tell them to have a wonderful day, hang up, and call back and speak to a different person...
Old 10-13-2008, 07:24 AM   #19

painter26 is on a distinguished road

I think they will replace it because a member lost it's rocketship you can ride around in, and Ganz sent it a rocket bed that hadn't come out at the time. The bed is now available in the e-store.
Old 10-13-2008, 09:24 AM   #20
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

call ganz!
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Closed