Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2008, 02:49 PM   #1
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Default Unanswered: Will they replace it?

Well,I lost my Schnauzer's PSI,and I know for sure that nobody knows my password (I dont give it out and nobody ever sees me type it) and no one knows my secret codes because I keep them in my parents room and my friends dont go in there and my parents dontplay Webkinz.I for sure didnt sell it.I've searched every single one of my rooms and I definetly did not trade it or send it in a gift.Do you think GANZ will replace it?

---------- sweetnspicy added 16 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

People??!!

Last edited by sweetnspicy; 10-12-2008 at 02:49 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2008, 02:51 PM   #2
oohoo! I'm a
Gift Guru

bethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant future

Default Re: Will they replace it?

Have you logged out, cleared your cache, and logged back in? I would wait a day and see if that works. Unfortunately, they probably won't replace it You can always call and ask, though!
bethmiz is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 02:52 PM   #3
DES
Survivor and
Gift Guru

DES has disabled reputation

I'm not positive they would, so many people would tell them they lost something. but sometimes things go missing over at my webbie house. Sometimes I empty the rooms one by one and suddeny I find it. It might not have been in that room but it reappears in my dock.
DES is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 02:59 PM   #4
Graystripe is a
Banned
webkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to behold

I'm pretty sure that they wouldn't replace it. But If you know that there is no way someone could have took it, It must be somewhere. Keep checking your rooms daily. Try logging out and logging back in. Try Clearing your cache. If nothing works, you may want to try contacting Ganz. They for sure will help you. This has happened to me before and I actually didn't look hard enough and found it in my spare room. Just look inside everything and check every room again. Good luck finding your PSI!!!
~Webkingirl9819~
webkingirl9819 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 03:14 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

imjustjoy is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm so sorry you lost your Schnauzer's PSI !! As we all know our Furry Friendz quite often drop the ball when it comes to their personal brand of "Customer Service". I've lost several items through the trading table process and even though I've give our "FF's" all of the details of the trades (ie. date/time/names/items traded/items lost) they hide behind the user agreement and never return my items. I know there are a LOT of us but what does it cost them to throw us the proverbial Bone every now and then in the name of friendship & goodwill ?!?! I mean really, there's a huge difference is the price it costs us and the price it would cost them for a virtual item.

I hate to think of it but I've literally spent THOUSANDS on my Webkinz family and even though I spent that money freely and of my own volition I do think that better customer service shouldn't be too much to ask. I've gotten and learned so much more from all of you great people than I've ever gotten or learned from the Webkinz customer service people.

I'm just wondering ... has anyone else lost at item via the trading tables ??

Ok, Ok, I'm done venting & thanks for listening ... Oops, I mean; Thanks for reading.

Last edited by princesstiara; 10-12-2008 at 03:20 PM.. Reason: No personal information or trading on the open forum ~ Sorry
imjustjoy is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 03:52 PM   #6
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Thanks everyone.I searched ALL my rooms very thouroughly.Logged back in/and out,cleared my cahche.I looked several times through all my rooms.Guess I just have to contact them.
And yeah,they should have wayyy better Customer Service.I havent lost any items yet becase Im really careful with that kind of stuff.Im just so hacked right now.

---------- sweetnspicy added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

By hacked I mean mad,not a broken into account!

Last edited by sweetnspicy; 10-12-2008 at 03:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-12-2008, 04:24 PM   #7
misssurfergirl
Webkinz :)

misssurfergirl is on a distinguished road

are you the one that has the schnauzer? if so, you can just buy another one at the wshop. and if you can't get another one because it's not your pet's psf, then i suggest going to the "members contests for food" section and playing in a contest that has that as one of the prizes. that's what i do since i'm collecting the psf's!
misssurfergirl is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 04:37 PM   #8
jw5346
Gifted

jw5436 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by misssurfergirl
are you the one that has the schnauzer? if so, you can just buy another one at the wshop. and if you can't get another one because it's not your pet's psf, then i suggest going to the "members contests for food" section and playing in a contest that has that as one of the prizes. that's what i do since i'm collecting the psf's!
I think it is the Pet Specific Item that was lost, not the Pet Specific Food. Unfortunately, not replacable at the W-shop. I've lost a few items too, acouple of trophies a coin for the wheel of wishes, amenorah (i miss that one). Try with Ganz . Good luck. I haven't had much luck in recovering items, but you never know...
jw5436 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 04:41 PM   #9
Headstrong and
Gifted

Yeah,I mean my Pet Special item :] thanks anyway!Aww,really,jw?I would hate that!Im going to try GANZ when my mom gets home (my dad is home right now) but she should be home soon.
Old 10-12-2008, 06:00 PM   #10
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think they would. It's one of Ganz's ''Policies''.
Livi is offline Female
Closed