Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2008, 11:10 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
spacedrive is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Will not let me rename a room

Since my son has over ten webkinz. I am not able to name the rooms after the pets name. Keeps coming up "you have used a word that is not allowed. How is the name Roscoe that? any name I put in will not work. Any help would be great.

spacedrive is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2008, 11:13 PM   #2
$@Nta = Stalker

MotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Will not let me rename a room

Right now Ganz is having problems with the room naming. Hopefully they will fix it soon. For now you'll probably end up naming it Dog Room, or Lab Room Or what ever type of webkinz it is room!
MotherKinz101 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 11:28 PM   #3
Lil Kinz
spacedrive is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you. I could not find a way to contact Ganz through Webkinz. So I found this site. Thanks again
spacedrive is offline Male
Old 08-17-2008, 11:29 PM   #4
Akio2000
Gifted

boro is an unparalleled talent
boro is an unparalleled talentboro is an unparalleled talentboro is an unparalleled talentboro is an unparalleled talentboro is an unparalleled talentboro is an unparalleled talentboro is an unparalleled talentboro is an unparalleled talentboro is an unparalleled talentboro is an unparalleled talentboro is an unparalleled talent

We have made up a game of trying to name rooms. It has been a lot of silly fun for the whole family.
Old 08-17-2008, 11:31 PM   #5
Gifted

obsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to all

I have had this glitch since I started naming rooms. I simply type in the species like "Dino" for the Cocoa Dinosaur instead of "Bam Bam". (They may consider that a bit inappropriate...)
obsessive is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 11:40 PM   #6
DES
Survivor and
Gift Guru

DES has disabled reputation

I run into that problem all the time. Now I just name the room what kind of animal or the theme. Hope that helps
DES is offline Female
Old 08-18-2008, 12:06 AM   #7
spazzykat
Gift Trainee

spazzykat is on a distinguished road

Question Re: Will not let me rename a room

This has happened to me also. I'd try to change the names & I'd get that message. Well when I clicked cancel...it wouldn't let me have the original name back...even tho WW named the room!!

Issues I tell ya. lol

Oh yea...and they're VERY strange on the words they don't allow. I don't get it.
spazzykat is offline Female
Old 08-18-2008, 01:56 AM   #8
Nikkiroth Loves
Webkinz :)

nikkiroth will become famous soon enough

Ganz has been having a problem with this. I would write "Forest Room" if Roscoe's room is a forest room, ect. Hope that helped!
nikkiroth is offline Female
Old 08-18-2008, 06:26 AM   #9
Gift Guru

Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!

View Post Originally Posted by spazzykat
This has happened to me also. I'd try to change the names & I'd get that message. Well when I clicked cancel...it wouldn't let me have the original name back...even tho WW named the room!!

Issues I tell ya. lol

Oh yea...and they're VERY strange on the words they don't allow. I don't get it.
I don't understand it either. It has refused to allow some words that it will allow in the word challenge game so they are obviously in the "ganz dictionary".
Old 08-18-2008, 06:35 AM   #10
I Love Fall
Webkinz :)

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

The same here! I have been using the theme or color of the room. I also found out that when you name pet' like Daisy, Angel, you know, like objects, it let's you use them! Trust me, I have 111 webbies and I have tried everything!
d8471 is offline Female
Closed