Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2008, 10:49 PM   #31
Gifted

rileybulldog26 is just really nicerileybulldog26 is just really nice

Default Re: Will my webkinz dry proper in the dryer???

Yeah, I would air dry it.
rileybulldog26 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2008, 11:20 PM   #32
Akio2000
Gifted

boro is a forum hero
boro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum hero

I wouldn't if I were you. You might want to wrap a towel around it and carefull squeeze (not wring or twist) some of the water out. Let it sit under a ceiling fan or near an air current of some sort to completely dry out. The stitching could come loose in the dryer.
Old 08-17-2008, 11:30 PM   #33
Bill Kaulitz is
Gifted

-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold

Better safe than sorry! I think you should stay safe and let it air dry =]
-Miss-Webkinz- is offline Female
Old 08-18-2008, 08:43 AM   #34
cutiechloe2008
Webkinz :)

webkinz5678 is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay, thanks for posting everyone!!
I have had alot of posts saying to air dry it, and some people saying to put it in the dryer, in pillows (I have heard that idea before lol), and some people saying dont EVEN wash it in the bath, well, when i posted this, i had ALREADY put it in the bath lol. So, i had the webkinz on a towel when i made this thread, and last night my mum put the black and white cat webkinz on the radiater. And today, the black and white cat is NEARLY dryed, and it smells of Cherry shampoo!! Yay!! And then last night before i went to bed, i washed my webkinz cow, (first webkinz) in the sink, and i put cherry shampoo on that to. I washed that webkinz because it was my first webkinz, and i have played with my webkinz cow outside when i was making a video of it on the slide and trampoline and swing and stuff, so instead of bright white, it was a yellowy colour-lol, so when i had washed it in the sink, i put it on a towel, then i put it under the radiater, so it will be dry soon!!
THANKS EVERYONE

---------- webkinz5678 added 4 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

and i would NEVER dream of washing my other webkinz- elephant,love frog, pink poodle, toco toucan, crocodile, and wacky zingoz, because they r all clean and perfect

Last edited by webkinz5678; 08-18-2008 at 08:43 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-18-2008, 09:10 AM   #35
wajiha44

Ya. I dont think you should put it in the dryer. MIne got very dirty nd I washed it with a sponge and covered it with a towel. In about 6 hours it was dry. I wouldnt risk your cat getting messed up. Hope this helps.
Old 08-18-2008, 09:15 AM   #36
pancakes 4 Phillip

Lhachwen is a jewel in the roughLhachwen is a jewel in the rough

So glad this thread helped with your drying dilemma! yay for WI forum help!
Lhachwen is offline Female
Old 08-18-2008, 10:15 AM   #37
cutiechloe2008

yay!!, it sure did!!
PLEASE CAN A MOD CLOSE THIS THREAD NOW
Old 08-18-2008, 12:46 PM   #38

WeBkInZlOvA1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

It will dry perfectly fine, my friend left her webkinz in the rain and we put them in the dryer. Your webkinz will be fine!

---------- WeBkInZlOvA1234 added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

How do you take pictures of your webkinz from your room?

Last edited by WeBkInZlOvA1234; 08-18-2008 at 12:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
WeBkInZlOvA1234 is offline Female
Old 08-18-2008, 01:59 PM   #39
cutiechloe2008

View Post Originally Posted by WeBkInZlOvA1234
It will dry perfectly fine, my friend left her webkinz in the rain and we put them in the dryer. Your webkinz will be fine!

---------- WeBkInZlOvA1234 added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

How do you take pictures of your webkinz from your room?

you open upthe webkinz window or wherever it is were u want to take a pic of, and u press PRTSC then open up paint or whatever then press paste- ctrl-v. then u can change it or whatever, then save it.
Old 08-18-2008, 02:03 PM   #40
pococutie

Webkinz_Cutie27 is on a distinguished road

I recently put my Lil' :chi:-Poco in the dryer after a bath,turned out warm,soft and PERFECTION!If you still arn't confortable,blow dry,towel dry or air dry it.Or put it by the fireplace.Or a sunny window.
Webkinz_Cutie27 is offline Female
Closed