Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Will my wall items get stuck? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/will-my-wall-items-get-stuck-483101/)

duckling501103-17-2009 04:59 PM

Will my wall items get stuck?

If I have winterfest prints all the way around the perimeter of a room that has no doorways, will the winterfest prints get stuck if I get a new room next to it and a doorway appears in that room?

I'm wondering if I can safely put things on my wall where a doorway could potentially appear when I get a new room, or if they'll get stuck.

Thanks!

marnabear03-17-2009 06:21 PM

Re: Will my wall items get stuck?

I don't think they will get stuck. The one that's in the doorway should go back into your dock. I once fenced in all around a garden and then added a room next to it. At first I was wondering where that section of fence came from, but then I realized what happened. Now when I buy fencing I leave a space for the doorway.

roxy100003-17-2009 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marnabear (Post 13533254)
I don't think they will get stuck. The one that's in the doorway should go back into your dock. I once fenced in all around a garden and then added a room next to it. At first I was wondering where that section of fence came from, but then I realized what happened. Now when I buy fencing I leave a space for the doorway.

I had the same thing happen & was also confused LOL :D

miss spots03-17-2009 06:52 PM

yeah marnabear is right. if you buy a room next to that room and it creates a door, it will automatically remove whatever is in theat area and put it back in your dock.

soccerwow03-17-2009 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miss spots (Post 13533836)
yeah marnabear is right. if you buy a room next to that room and it creates a door, it will automatically remove whatever is in theat area and put it back in your dock.

Yes, this what happened with me also. The item that was where the new doorway is just goes to your dock.

duckling501103-17-2009 07:00 PM

I am glad to hear that I can leave my stuff on the walls! This is very good to know. Thanks all for responding!

E-Angel03-17-2009 07:00 PM

No, the Winterfest Items won't be stuck. They will probably block the dorway and you may not to enter or exit that room untill you move it.
~E-Angel

webkinz_girlyx003-17-2009 07:19 PM

i dont think they will get stuck. you can try to add the room, and if they get stuck, there is a form you can fill out and send to ganz . they will "unstick" the items for you.

emz36003-19-2009 10:19 AM

If you put something on a wall and then buy a room, the door may appear where that object is supposed to be but rather the object getting stuck, it automatically removes it.

marnabear03-19-2009 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marnabear (Post 13533254)

I should add that if it's a piece of furniture it will stay there and block the doorway, but it will not be stuck.