Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2008, 05:19 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
Action Girl is a jewel in the roughAction Girl is a jewel in the rough

Default Unanswered: Will I get a POTM item?

I read somewhere that if you have more POTM items than you have POTM pets you don't get an item with your next adoption. I have two POTM pets adopted in the correct month, two POTM pets adopted well after their months. I received POTM items with my first two pets and then traded for a third POTM item. SO, 3 POTM items, 4 POTM pets, but only 2 POTM pets adopted during their months. Will Ganz award me a POTM item with my Polar Bear?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2008, 05:55 PM   #2
owzer!! I am
Luvmylaurecas will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Will I get a POTM item?

Hi Action Girl! Ganz doesn't really monitor what you trade. In other words, you betcha you will get your POTM loot bag each and everytime you adopt a POTM regardless of your previous POTM items. I can't tell you how many I have traded for in the past...and I have received one each time. Unless they are having their wacky glitches....but that is another story entirely. So...go adopt that POTM!! Hope this info help your concerns!!
Luvmylaurecas is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 06:01 PM   #3
Gift Guru
katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

It has been told to me that Ganz will check what POTM items you already have, before giving you a new one, so you don't get duplicates. So that may be how you have come to think there might be a problem with this. You WILL get a loot bag if you adopt the POTM in its month. You should also get a POTM item you don't already have in that account, unless you already have them all, LOL!

Beleive me, Ganz will not care how many POTMs you adopt--you can adopt, and adopt, and adopt...and they will give you loot for all of them, unless you hit a glitch--then you have to make a phone call to get your items restored to you. But trading for extra items is never a problem with getting more POTM items with adoptions.

Have fun with your new Webbie!
Old 12-06-2008, 11:56 AM   #4
jencord is a jewel in the roughjencord is a jewel in the rough

You will only get a POTM loot bag if you adopt the POTM pet in the specific month. If you already had a polar bear on your account, you will not get a POTM for having the pet already.. You actually have to adopt a new pet to get the loot bag. You will get a new POTM item that you do not have until you have one of each on your account.. For instance if you have the donut seeds, cloud machine, and star machine, if you adopt another pet this month you will not get one of these items and you will get a different POTM item. If you get to a point where you have all of the POTM items then you will start to get duplicates.. it is all random though!
jencord is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 12:42 PM   #5
Panda Fan will become famous soon enough

Yes, you definitely will. When you adopt a POTM pet they will give you a Loot bag with a POTM item in there for you.♥
Panda Fan is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 06:36 PM   #6
Webkinz :)
unmatchedsocks is on a distinguished road

you may just want to wait a few more days though until you adopt your polar bear. i adopted mine yesterday and the loot bag was empty! so the glitches for this month aren't worked out yet!