Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2009, 05:30 AM   #31
alg1128
Webkinz :)

alg1128 is a glorious beacon of lightalg1128 is a glorious beacon of lightalg1128 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: will ganz stop making webkinz plushies!

Nope never will happen. GANZ makes all the money from the pushies (:

Unless the material comes super super rare & expensive. (which is not going to happen)

alg1128 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2009, 05:32 AM   #32

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

i don't think they'll stop
yea, the e-store is popular, but the plushes are more expensive so they make more money and plus there's a lot of people who can't buy e-store.
ButterflyFlower is offline Female
Old 09-11-2009, 05:32 AM   #33
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by WillowT
Im my point of view, the estore ruined Webkinz.
When they made the estore, it upset me because I wasn't allowed to get anything from there.
I mean, who would pay 10$ for a digital couch?
Oddly enough - lots of people! Surprized me too.

Did you know that in the US people (mostly adults) spent 621 MILLION dollars on virtual items last year?
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 09-11-2009, 07:37 AM   #34
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

I'm not a kid, but I am a kid at heart and love the plushies. I have plushies that I have not adopted yet and am keeping as collectors or to give as gifts. I would be very disapointed if they discontinued the plushies entirely.
RalGash is offline Female
Old 09-11-2009, 12:52 PM   #35
1collector
Gifted

wkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Re: will ganz stop making webkinz plushies?

I dont think they will stop making plushies. Although they make alot of estore pets they know that not everyone can buy from the estore. They re a business and therefore they want to try to make money any way they can. The estore was a great idea to make money. They KNOW that lots of people want all the virtual items they can on webkinz world. They KNOW that webkinz are some poeples "addiction" and they KNOW that alot of people will purchase from the estore.

If a clothing store started selling jewlery and thier jewlery was selling really well it dosnt mean that they will stop selling clothing, just that they have added anoth way to make money.
wkwcollecter is offline Female
Old 09-11-2009, 02:26 PM   #36
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

They know perfectly well that the eStore is not as popular as the plush versions, and that if they stop making the plush toys then there will be less money, and more angry people
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 09-12-2009, 01:16 PM   #37
hello people and

purplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Every one loves webkinz plushies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
purplelove33 is offline Female
Old 09-12-2009, 01:26 PM   #38
Addicted to

pjsangel71 has a spectacular aura aboutpjsangel71 has a spectacular aura about

ganz waking plushies long before webkinz and i think they will continue doing so. i think the popularity of the estore is that you can have more webkinz without a physical toy. especially for all the adults who play, having 100's of stuffed animals may not feel appropriate.
pjsangel71 is offline Female
Old 09-12-2009, 01:31 PM   #39
Plusle and I are
Gifted

elladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud of

If Ganz stops making plush webkinz, they're gonna lose a lot, and i mean a LOT of business. Lots of little kids can't go on the estore, and (thank goodness) they don't have credit cards. So they'll need parents to buy the estore stuff for them, and, personally, my parents refuse to buy ANYTHING off the internet, and I'm sure that lots of other parents feel the same way. Plus, as many have said before, you don't get anything huggable from a bunch of pixels
elladragongirl is offline Female
Old 09-12-2009, 04:13 PM   #40
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

I feel that "no" is the answer here. Its a nice balance to have some offered as plush and some estore for those who are interested. I don't see this happening at all.
Tula is offline Female
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!