Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2009, 10:02 PM   #11
DANGIT. D:<
Diamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: will ganz stop making webkinz plushies!

No, they better not. I cannot shop in the Estore, and I would like some others pet rather than birthstone, others that are in the Estore. They cannot give up the signature, because they were made only months ago.
Diamond015 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2009, 10:05 PM   #12
SEE the THUNDER
Webkinz :)

Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!

well, you have a point though i highly doubt they will stop making plushies =]
Crashkittenjr is offline Female
Old 09-08-2009, 08:46 AM   #13
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

I don't think they will. Since there are a lot of little ones that love the plushies they might loose some buisness if they did that.

I hope not. I don't even like the estore pets! (Besides the sabertooth tiger)
Old 09-08-2009, 03:55 PM   #14
GMJW55

Princess Zelda is an unknown quantity at this point

I bet they won't get rid of the plushies. They really should be giving you something extra when you purchase stuff at the Estore, because like Snoga said, your paying for pixels. Lol I only buy Webkinz because of the toys or if they're retired
Princess Zelda is offline Female
Old 09-08-2009, 03:58 PM   #15
snoga
Banned
snoga has much to be proud ofsnoga has much to be proud ofsnoga has much to be proud ofsnoga has much to be proud ofsnoga has much to be proud of

If anything they should quit its the estore. Yeah they get TONS of money...but thinking about it without the estore they might not make enough money to support financial needs.
snoga is offline Male
Old 09-08-2009, 04:31 PM   #16
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

I don't think GANZ is going to change that drastically, people love the plushes, I think we've found a appy medium and I hope we'll probably stay this way, with the eStore and the plushes!
Old 09-08-2009, 05:00 PM   #17
According to

lalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonder

i don't think they will, they've been making more new webkinz plushies higher than the rate they are retiring them
lalagirl770 is offline Female
Old 09-08-2009, 05:16 PM   #18
hello people and

purplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Red face Re: will ganz stop making webkinz plushies!

View Post Originally Posted by snoga
Well think of it this way It could be a hit because if they quite making plush then they don't have to pay all those people who make them and they dont have to run the factors and they make more money OR they could just and crash. They could quit selling them at the stores and people wont know about them as much and they will supporters. I think its best for them to stay where they are at since the ones they have now are selling fine (for the most part) And I think it would be dumb for them to take such a risk. I mean they have a good company and all its just lately they been more focused on the money rather than quality and satisfactory of each customer.
yesh that can happen but what if they dicide to just sell te code with a pieice of cardboad atached to it
it is quite dumb but what happens when they get bord and want to do something new im talking about in maybe a few months or so maybe they will sell e store points so ppl can shop in the e store i know its increadably unlikely but it is aa possability
purplelove33 is offline Female
Old 09-08-2009, 05:21 PM   #19
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

nah, I don't think the plushies will stop coming...
000000005 is offline Male
Old 09-08-2009, 05:21 PM   #20
snoga
Banned
snoga has much to be proud ofsnoga has much to be proud ofsnoga has much to be proud ofsnoga has much to be proud ofsnoga has much to be proud of

Possible since stores like target are carrying webkinz now.
snoga is offline Male
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!