Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2010, 10:38 PM   #11
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Will Ganz EVER release Webkinz in more international countries??

You could always buy from the estore. I know they offer other pets for those who live internationally.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2010, 10:49 PM   #12
Canstralian!
Gifted

jenga_jane is an unparalleled talent
jenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talent

I'm in Australia.

Webkinz never caught on like a craze here like they did in North America, so you can't find them just anywhere (well, except Target - but most of those don't have tags). I found a shop that sells pretty much every Webkinz avaliable in Australia. I can choose any 'normal' webkinz I want, though the new releases are usually a month or so late. There are quite a few products we can't get here: Signatures, Webkinz Jr, New Seasonals (we get those the year after they're released - we got the cotton candy bunny this year for the first time - Love Lion never made it and likely never will), Zumbuddies, and the only KinzKlips avaliable here are Dalmation, Cocker Spaniel, Cocoa Dino, Dolphin, Toucan and White Mouse - all of which I've collected.

They're starting to listen to our complaints. My shop contacted me and told me that the Signature Cheetah is coming to Australia sometime in the near future - they'll have one on hold for me as soon as it gets here. They've sent 100 to Australia, and my shop got their hands on 20. Still no word on Webkinz Jr, so I've had to buy those on eBay.

Just send them a message every. single. day. E-mails to the main office, comments and suggestions in Webkinz World, call them, tweet them if you can, be an all out pain. That's what I've had to do to get my cheetah, and I think they'll be willing to do that for you, too. And I don't think shipping them should be a problem - they're made and shipped from China, after all. (yeah, that's why I keep getting holes in the plushies ).

- Jane
jenga_jane is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 06:04 PM   #13
Alyssa
Webkinz :)

alyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guide

You should wait.I think they are expanding
alyssa338 is offline Female
Closed