Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2007, 01:57 PM   #1
Kelzie is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Will all these problems stop soon?

My little sister's webkinz account is acting really funny and I feel so bad for her because she just got her cheeky monkey for Christmas, but all the other accounts that my family members have work just fine.

She can't buy food or anything else for that matter. Sometimes, I'm able to buy her some food, but only one item at a time, and not her pet specific food. She can't buy anything else. She tried to buy a stove but the store just took her KC and logged her off without the item.

I gave her a gift for Christmas, 3 halloween items because that's her favorite holiday. When she opened the gift, only one of the items appeared in her dock.

Then, the box that the gifts came in STAYED in her dock, and she can't drag it into her room for it to disappear. An error message (called "creategift" or something weird) just pops up and the box is still there. there's also a letter in her room (the one from with that came with the gifts) that won't go away either and she can't open it at all.

I sent Ganz an e-mail, so I hope they can fix this problems for her. I'm hoping that all her problems will go away once the Christmas rush is over and she can play and feed Isabella happily without issue.

And if you have any suggestions to make WW work better for her, we would really appreciate it.

Kelzie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2007, 03:16 PM   #2
doctorstacy is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Will all these problems stop soon?

My daughter is having a problem with her account that she registered on Christmas day. I saved her a pegasus...gotten a while ago to save for Christmas and she bought a bed at the W-shop...took her money...no bed. She can't access her code shop...and she is getting some of the packages sent from my other child's account...and some stay wrapped in her dock... It says please wait almost every activity she does. I've emailed Ganz and we'll see what happens.
Old 12-27-2007, 04:05 PM   #3
Kelzie is on a distinguished road

Hopefully if many people are experiencing these problems, they'll soon be fixed.

Maybe that's what Ganz is working on right now while the site is down? I hope so!
Kelzie is offline Female
Old 12-27-2007, 05:27 PM   #4
PM me for it
SmileyGirl27 is on a distinguished road

Many ppl are experiencing many of these problems around the holiday time. I believe that many kids are getting webkinz for christmas and Ganz has been experiencing HUGE traffic loads. Also, many kids wanted to get the x-mas package only avaliable on x-mas and so there was a ton of kids trying to get on webkinz world. Webkinz also has always had a ton of glitches. Hope that they fix it soon!! I think the most you can do is email them.
Old 12-27-2007, 08:01 PM   #5
dancergal435 is on a distinguished road

Webkinz is closed down right now, so they are probably fixing al the problems that have been occurring over the past few days, so hopefully, by when the website is back up, all of our problems will be solved.
Old 12-27-2007, 08:05 PM   #6
Webkinz :)
Domvinmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Glitches, nothing new with Webkinz; I knew this would happen @ Christmas time and I feel bad for all the newbies. Me, I just will not buy anymore Webkinz.
Old 12-27-2007, 08:45 PM   #7
Mamamia73 is on a distinguished road

Yeah, Ive been having trouble too! Its getting old with all of these problems. They need to quit adding new things and fix all these problems for a while. I couldn't even get into the curio shop today. And for 2 weeks my daily job schedule was all messed up.
Old 12-27-2007, 10:47 PM   #8
Plainlyme will become famous soon enough

I am also very, very tired of all of these "glitches". There is really no excuse for them. Ganz should have some of the best people working on this site, and it still is about as messed up as ever. I also wish that Ganz would take some responsibility for these problems. Heavy internet usage at holidays is no excuse. They should have been more prepared. I have invested a lot of time and money on Webkinz related items for others (my kids are grown so I buy for other kids that can't afford them), but I am just about over it. I am so tired of trying to explain to teary-eyed little faces why they can't buy a rock garden that they have saved for. If it is not that, then always something. One little one finally found a key in the charm forest that opened up 5 pods. Every one had sap glop! I know that it is random, but couldn't they fix it so that if you get a key, you get something???? Even charm candy? Sorry for all of the negative stuff, but it is Christmas and these were presents that were supposed to bring some joy, not heartbreak for a 5 year old.
I AM glad to have met some really great people since getting involved with the Webkinz, and I am grateful for that.

Pandamonium and Plainlyme
Old 12-28-2007, 12:32 AM   #9
webkinz_luva_0811 is an unknown quantity at this point

awww i feel so bad!!!! i hope it gets fixed soon!! if i find out anything about how to fix it ill definatelly post!!
Old 12-28-2007, 11:00 AM   #10

Yeah i got 4 webkinz for christmas and when i go to regiister my liltle sisters it says the servers are not working and then it says your secret code is used