Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2009, 05:09 PM   #41
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Default re: WIki IS loading for me - ALL THE TIME FOR EVERYONE!

View Post Originally Posted by mom w/ charm
I wish when I was w/ my Sis She wouldve tried her info on my comp Maybe you have a great point !! Thats weird its the same comp , for you so it cant be the settings !!
Yes, it's really odd...
I wish I knew someone with a special character in their name that I could use to see..
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2009, 05:09 PM   #42
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

Here is the screenshot of the WIGEV from Safari.

Click the image to open in full size.
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 05:19 PM   #43
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks so much both of you I really appreciate it so much !!

The website cannot display the page

HTTP 500
Most likely causes:
  • The website is under maintenance.
  • The website has a programming error.
What you can try:

Click the image to open in full size. Refresh the page.

Click the image to open in full size. Go back to the previous page.

Click the image to open in full size. More information

This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means that the website you are visiting had a server problem which prevented the webpage from displaying.
For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

I am sure you saw this already but this is what I get if I Click on the WIKI Link or go to the WIGEV & click the link there , When I am logged on to WI ,Thanks !!

Last edited by mom w charm; 10-05-2009 at 05:19 PM..
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 05:25 PM   #44
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Jenifer36
Here is the screenshot of the WIGEV from Safari.

I see that you have an older computer by the way your control bar looks.. that might be why.
Old 10-05-2009, 05:32 PM   #45
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by [xo] Pop-Tart
I see that you have an older computer by the way your control bar looks.. that might be why.
Actually no, this PC is only 9 months old, lol, i just prefer that layout and change it back - you know old dogs, no new tricks

I had to restore it 5 weeks back and I guess I did not put all the latest versions of ie on it - i will do that tomorrow.

So, to address my wiki and wigev issue, i thought downloading safari might help - but no luck yet.
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 05:34 PM   #46
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Jenifer36
Actually no, this PC is only 9 months old, i just prefer that layout and change it - you know old dogs, no new tricks
Ahh, I see.
Well then, I'm not sure. Hm. This is weird :/
Old 10-05-2009, 08:48 PM   #47

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

Here is my WIKI, logged in as birthdayman98. I use firefox, and i have NOT donated money so i cant "turn off ads" if that is true.

I hope this helps!

~Luke
birthdayman98 is offline Male
Old 10-05-2009, 09:17 PM   #48
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by birthdayman98
Here is my WIKI, logged in as birthdayman98. I use firefox, and i have NOT donated money so i cant "turn off ads" if that is true.

I hope this helps!

~Luke

W/ Firefox I log in as a guest thats the only way But I dont see adds either it looks like yours except I am a guest , Thanks for your help & input !!
Old 10-05-2009, 09:24 PM   #49
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

To keep going on this.....I am a insider and I get all of the ads everytime I try to use wiki - are the ads supposed to be turned off for this just like the forum?
Old 10-05-2009, 09:33 PM   #50
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
Try Safari. I'm using Safari and at first it wasn't loading for me, but I just hit refresh and it loaded. It's a little slow for me right now but you might just have to click a link several times for a page to load.
View Post Originally Posted by bonnie
To keep going on this.....I am a insider and I get all of the ads everytime I try to use wiki - are the ads supposed to be turned off for this just like the forum?

There is another thread started by Dogluver620 I quoted here above since she posted on this thread there is a link in her Siggy to WIKI basics Justin wrote about the ads for WI subscribed members this morning !! I think He is working on it , Its under the WIKI Basic Thread !! Atleast I can help w/ that !! Thanks for your help !!
Closed